DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good News: Mavic Air 2 arrived.
Took off stickers,
Charged batteries individually/ with controller
Updated firmware.
Ready to fly.
Bad news:
1589483724606.png

Attachments

• 1589483695147.png
    1589483695147.png
    614.4 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Knight48
Up here in Canada we've had to wait until today to see orders shipping (some odd rule that DJI imposed on resellers). I just got my tracking number around noon. Coming via Canada Post, so it will now be a matter of waiting less patiently.

Reactions: MIGUELVM360
taking forever to leave Advexure warehouse, tracking still no eta and not in usps hands yet................dudeeee wtf 2 days now
know right. FedEx is killing me right now. no updates since Monday when it shipped and arrived in Florida. so odd that they never scanned it. i hope it comes as planned tomorrow in California

• Haha
Reactions: pelagic_one
Third party controller inserts are sure to proliferate quickly enough either way. If you want an iPad in there, I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to get an iPad in there.
There are a couple that Flyt Path mentions in this video that he says seem to work well...

Ordered from Amazon in Canada May 22-25 delivery. 5% cash back Amazon MasterCard

Ordered on 1st May with Jessops, dispatched last night, in my hands this morning. Love this thing already and got a rad new phone wallpaper this afternoon! Thumbswayup
View attachment 101327

Your probably too busy flying and having fun than to come back and check here but I just noticed you ordered from Jessops too, did you by chance get Care Refresh?

If so, where was it in your package please? I can't find anything for it and I don't want to activate my drone without having it activated ;(

Your probably too busy flying and having fun than to come back and check here but I just noticed you ordered from Jessops too, did you by chance get Care Refresh?

If so, where was it in your package please? I can't find anything for it and I don't want to activate my drone without having it activated ;(

Hi Bill, I didn't go for the refresh, in the end I took out a policy with Coverdrone. I looked yesterday though and the Jessops site still says pre-order refresh. I would give them a ring pretty sharpish as I think you've only got 48 hours after activation to get it added.

Hi Bill, I didn't go for the refresh, in the end I took out a policy with Coverdrone. I looked yesterday though and the Jessops site still says pre-order refresh. I would give them a ring pretty sharpish as I think you've only got 48 hours after activation to get it added.

Appreciate the reply! Well I tried....they are not accepting phone calls or online messaging due to Covid....so its email only. As it took them 5 days to respond to my "whats the estimated release date" email....I'm not holding out much hope.

Frustrating because part of the reason I went with Jessops was also to support the"local business" idea, but not even having anyone available to take phone calls is rediculous. I have managed to find out that they are supposed to have emailed me a code for refresh though.

So now I'm torn between not using the drone for days.....or fire it up and buy refresh from dji directly and then have the battle of trying to get a refund from Jessops, especially as the whole package was bought on finance and I can just imagine they will use that as an excuse to complicate matters.

Mine came today!

Unboxing:

Charging batteries right now, but the weather is not ideal.

Greetings from Germany :)