DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My MA2 Combo is set for afternoon delivery today and I have signature notes on all doors in case I don't hear him... What a day, a fresh haircut, the new MA2, and Mother's Day memories of the one and only..... Mom!
Drat, drat and more drat!
FedEx bagged on the delivery......grrr!
I've never seen this kinda thing before..... phone call tomorrow !

This morning...............
"Your delivery is schedule for today [Sunday, 4/10/2020]... Estimated between 10:40 am - 4:10 pm." Even the scan data looked good!
  • Sunday , 5/10/2020,
    5:54 am
    LEWISBERRY, PA
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery
Waited n waited, nothing......... then......... "Your delivery schedule has been updated to Tuesday, 5/12/2020 estimated between 10:40 am and 4:10 pm."
WHAT??? TUESDAY!!! WT.....???

Has anyone had something like this? On the truck, not delivered, then expect it two days later????
Grrrrr............

I ordered on 4/28 from DJI. It just shipped for me in the US central for a delivery on wed this week. I’m not mad. Worked out pretty good.

Reactions: mithatrone
After 11 days from the order date(28th April), DJI said the package was shipped on Friday (8th May) and no update from DHL since :(

Annotation 2020-05-11 113042.png

Ordered 4/28 @ 12:31pm EST from DJI. Fly more combo and added the Care Refresh. Currently "Awaiting Shipment".

This will be my first drone to own personally. My dad has the original Mavic and I've been using it as if it were mine for a few years now. The Air 2 will be a big step up and the price is so right for such an awesome package. Can't wait to get this thing!
Just sold my Mavic Pro and ordered the Air 2 last week. Status has been ‘awaiting shipping’ for a few days so we’ll see when I get it. In Ireland

Reactions: whareable
It's going to be a long couple of weeks for us all who have ordered!!

That's exactly what I did, sold my Air 1 to fund the Air 2. Be aware though, that now with retailers heavily discounting the Air 1 you might not get as good of a price as you could have gotten just a few weeks ago.
I sold my original pro for the same price as the air 2. I paid extra then for the fly more combo

Ordered Fly More from DJI on 5/5. They said this morning it is not expected to ship until 5/19. Just placed another order from Best Buy and selected the 2nd tier of expedited shipping. That only added $18 in shipping which is not bad at all, NDA shipping was $31 which is still very reasonable. The website said it will arrive on 5/13 so hopefully BB will deliver and I will just cancel order with DJI. First drone outside of the cheap Syma's!!!

the local stores here in Ireland such as Harvey Norman Are saying that you can preorder and they have stock available from May 14th,
Would it be quicker to cancel my DJI order and order locally ?
DJI order is still being processed a few days now

the local stores here in Ireland such as Harvey Norman Are saying that you can preorder and they have stock available from May 14th,
Would it be quicker to cancel my DJI order and order locally ?
DJI order is still being processed a few days now

It’s highly likely it’s the same shipment as ours. I also ordered direct from DJI, although I’m not worried about waiting a few extra days tbh (to Ireland), guessing it will be later this week.

Edit: oh just seen yours hasn’t shipped yet? probably on the next lot then

Reactions: CaseyEire
It’s highly likely it’s the same shipment as ours. I also ordered direct from DJI, although I’m not worried about waiting a few extra days tbh (to Ireland), guessing it will be later this week.

Edit: oh just seen yours hasn’t shipped yet? probably on the next lot then
I just messaged Harvey Norman and They’ve said they have them in store from Thursday and will be sending by Dpd.
I might refund my DJI order and but from them if this is the case.
Also, it will get rid of the risk of customs charges!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming