DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine from DJI still shows Processing from 5/1. I wonder how hard it is to cancel the order with them. Do they have to be called and how long does it take to get a refund for those that might know?

It's easy to cancel, just go on the DJI website and use the support chat feature, the refund looks to take anywhere from 48 hours to about 5 days, depending on your bank.

My shipment has still been "out for delivery" with UPS since Saturday. Not sure what to expect anymore.

That's sounding like it might be lost or stolen. Hopefully not and it arrives, but "out for delivery" since Saturday does not bode well.

Reactions: kidroc
anybody know what the free gift some stores are offering with the pre-order? "Pre order by May 14th to get a free DJI gift"

DJI - Best buy gets there first always but I had credit with DJI so i opted to use it and pay the price of a few more days wait, WHYYYYYY DJI ?.

Screenshot 05-12-2020 15.48.14.jpg

Reactions: Wild Wayne
Dang, was hoping they would ship towards the middle of the week in order to hopefully be here by the weekend, looks like essentially another week of waiting.
Same, kind of disappointed that they offered pre-order, but other dealers that didn't are shipping stock already. I could cancel pre-order and have drone in 2 days, from someone who didn't have pre-order. Sounds like DJI is shipping to them about the same time they ship to people who ordered direct. That better be one fantastic hard case.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Same, kind of disappointed that they offered pre-order, but other dealers that didn't are shipping stock already. I could cancel pre-order and have drone in 2 days, from someone who didn't have pre-order. Sounds like DJI is shipping to them about the same time they ship to people who ordered direct. That better be one fantastic hard case.

Yeah, it's definitely a little frustrating pre-ordering and still waiting, while someone can order from a number of retailers today and have it delivered in 2-3 days.

Reactions: StubbornSwiss
No joy in Canada yet to my knowledge... waiting for any sign of life from DJI. Guess, since our dollar is in the tank, they do not care much for the Canadian market anymore. It was a waste of time to place an order in the first hour after the announcement. Yes, I am disappointed...

Yeah, it's definitely a little frustrating pre-ordering and still waiting, while someone can order from a number of retailers today and have it delivered in 2-3 days.
If it's not shipped by friday I will cancel and order elsewhere.

I too am getting a bit frustrated with the wait.

I thought as an Enterprise Dealer, they would get their shipment early, but apparently not. Its a bit troubling to see people ordering way after I did getting their units already, while I'm still waiting with no definitive updates.

I too am getting a bit frustrated with the wait.

I thought as an Enterprise Dealer, they would get their shipment early, but apparently not. Its a bit troubling to see people ordering way after I did getting their units already, while I'm still waiting with no definitive updates.
I fully expected Best Buy to deliver ahead of everyone, but to see all these other authorized dealers with stock and shipping immediately seem off to me.

I sent them an email and got fast reply(faster than their shipping). Same answer that DJI has shipped them to them and hope to ship to us later this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: naiku
I sent them an email and got fast reply(faster than their shipping). Same answer that DJI has shipped them to them and hope to ship to us later this week.

I think that's what bothers me most, if offering a pre-order, the product should be shipped to customers on release day. I'm still fine to wait, the hard case will be really handy, it's just a little disappointing having to wait longer while reading posts of virtually every other retailer having shipped drones already (while fully understanding technically the MA2 was only released officially yesterday).

My first notice from Advexure that it had shipped via UPS didn't have a tracking number, be aware that after Advexure processes the shipping it may take a while for UPS to update the system. I'm currently scheduled for tomorrow. Thanks @Advexure !

You are most welcome. Safe flying. :cool:

I think that's what bothers me most, if offering a pre-order, the product should be shipped to customers on release day. I'm still fine to wait, the hard case will be really handy, it's just a little disappointing having to wait longer while reading posts of virtually every other retailer having shipped drones already (while fully understanding technically the MA2 was only released officially yesterday).
or be clear from the beginning that they may be authorized, but have no special arrangement for this pre-order and will get shipment form dji along with everyone else and then ship to you. You see over on the Drone Nerds thread how people are ordering today and getting delivery on thursday, that's how you get repeat customers.

Learned moments ago... Order paced 5/2 with DJI. Shipped 5/12. Notice/status say partial shipment. Battery bag, 3 memory cards, MA2 fly more. Only thing not shipped; DJI Care Refresh. UPS tracking # provided for first shipment, but it doesn't register, but it was less than an hour ago, which is typical. Does UPS ship direct from China? I heard DJI ships expedited, and typically takes 7 days, even with customs.

No joy in Canada yet to my knowledge... waiting for any sign of life from DJI. Guess, since our dollar is in the tank, they do not care much for the Canadian market anymore. It was a waste of time to place an order in the first hour after the announcement. Yes, I am disappointed...
No shipping in Canada until the 15th. Thats what I was told by my vendor.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15