DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Ordered mine from DJI directly on the 11th Jan - Just the drone, RC controller and 1 extra batt. Had no word from them yet, still says pending.

Doesn't appear like they have taken any funds yet.

Just ordered with DJI direct on top of DR, just to make sure I hopefully get it before Chinese New Years. We'll see if it works out. If not, well... I'll request a refund! :)

Can't wait to finally get my hand on one of those beauties soon!

update from DigitalRev

Mate got an email on his order that he placed on Saturday

They said they have about 80 outstanding orders to fulfil and are working their way through it all.

They said that they could refund the money taken but that would move you down the priority list and by taking payment prioritized your order!

I ordered on the 13th and got my order on the 18th

My mate ordered on the 14th and still processing!

Reactions: devboxr
update from DigitalRev

Mate got an email on his order that he placed on Saturday

They said they have about 80 outstanding orders to fulfil and are working their way through it all.

They said that they could refund the money taken but that would move you down the priority list and by taking payment prioritized your order!

I ordered on the 13th and got my order on the 18th

My mate ordered on the 14th and still processing!

I call ******** on the prioritising, but will leave it open and refund whatever comes through first (DJI or DigitalRev).

he got told he could have a refund (knowing that they have put the price up!)

I just spoke to Quadcopters.co.uk chasing up my order (Fly More placed October 5th). They told me that DJI had informed them that they wouldn't be receiving any more until after Chinese New Year which makes it over four months since my order. I've never experienced anything like this before. It's utterly ludicrous.

I've been hanging on because I ordered before the price rise. I'm starting to think that saving £100 really wasn't worth waiting this long...........

Reactions: devboxr
Yay! I can't believe how small this thing is. Here's a couple of comparison pictures with my iPhone 7+

Can't wait to play with it at the weekend!

c5b93e3f0186b646be9cc716c1b2ae91.jpg
291fc8373d47024a9d84585f94e56551.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yay! I can't believe how small this thing is. Here's a couple of comparison pictures with my iPhone 7+

Can't wait to play with it at the weekend!

c5b93e3f0186b646be9cc716c1b2ae91.jpg
291fc8373d47024a9d84585f94e56551.jpg

You're very lucky - enjoy it to the max and share your experiences so that those of us less fortunate can live our empty existence through you :) . Have fun!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: YoshiK1
When did you place your order? The claim on the website is 7-10 business days. That's up to two full weeks from order confirmation.

My order was placed on the 6th Dec at 16:00 so if Monday 9th was day 1 of the 10 days, they've got until tomorrow to get mine in a box and on a truck to me and still be honouring the claim made when the order was placed.

Was yours' one of the Jan 5th orders with 18th Jan dispatch?

Order places Jan the 5th. I'm aware this is ten business days. But lack of communication (i.e an e-mail saying things are running behind) is also another reason or cancelling. I will hold out to Spring time which is going to be tough going!

Good luck with your order though! :)

Heliguy need to shift 64 more mavics before mine is dispatched.
Ordered on the 3rd of October!
I still can't believe I'm hanging in there.
P1ssed off is an understatement
It'd better be worth it when it finally arrives....especially since I flogged my ps3a 2 days after I ordered the mavic.

Well I flew it quickly indoors to check it was ok and everything seems fine so far. Camera looks like it's fine as well as it flying.

It's so nippy when you strafe that I nearly hit the computer desk haha.

It'll be this weekend before I get a proper flight done due to working during the week as well as it being dark when I get home :(. Roll on summer! Haha.

For those who have got theirs did they get a memory card with it? I found a Lexar x633 16GB card in the Mavic. Or have I got a second hand one [emoji23]

Well I flew it quickly indoors to check it was ok and everything seems fine so far. Camera looks like it's fine as well as it flying.

It's so nippy when you strafe that I nearly hit the computer desk haha.

It'll be this weekend before I get a proper flight done due to working during the week as well as it being dark when I get home :(. Roll on summer! Haha.

For those who have got theirs did they get a memory card with it? I found a Lexar x633 16GB card in the Mavic. Or have I got a second hand one [emoji23]

Same memory card. You get a UK plug?

Same memory card. You get a UK plug?

Yup, UK model and UK plug.

I'm bloody delighted at this thing. For some reason I always thought it would feel cheap and plastic like I thought the P3 did but it's far from it. It's a serious bit of kit.

Yup, UK model and UK plug.

I'm bloody delighted at this thing. For some reason I always thought it would feel cheap and plastic like I thought the P3 did but it's far from it. It's a serious bit of kit.

Same! It's brilliant. Took it out for a spin when I was visiting a client for work. Still to learn how to be lighter touch on the controls!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock