DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

10 Digit grid reading?

kyle76joslin

Reactions
Not entirely sure where to post this, so I figure here might work. I'm curious if any software exist in the civilian sector of the SUAV world, that will display the 10 digit grid location of the drone itself while in flight?

Yes..or like utilizing a topographical map with a compass, and using a ten digit grid number to reference your location.

OMN2 from Anquet or MemoryMap can both take 10 digit grid locations and display them on an OS map. The trick will be getting the numbers from the drone to the mapping software. You have to find some way of getting the number out of whatever software you are using on the phone/tablet and into the mapping software. There must be ways as I've used a gps dongle as source for a live trace on an android phone to display on OMN and our drone is just a motorised dongle with a camera. Could be useful if you have access to offline maps if you want to disconnect completely from the net!

Loved the video. Thanks for posting. I have a couple of questions. Porto Santo is on my list of places to visit but which hotel was that please?

I'm a struggling newbie with the MP. Can I ask what camera settings you are using.?

Loved the video. Thanks for posting. I have a couple of questions. Porto Santo is on my list of places to visit but which hotel was that please?

I'm a struggling newbie with the MP. Can I ask what camera settings you are using.?
I think you got this in the wrong thread. No video here.

Were you trying for this one? Polar Pro ND Filters - Porto Santo Island

Reactions: Jetlagged787
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan