DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4K Stunning Drone Footage of Hong Kong

biteme323

Reactions
Just dropping in to share my 4K aerial drone footage of Hong Kong shot in June 2017 before & after Typhoon Merbok. As you can imagine, it was quite windy to fly, wind speed was about 15 mph +. Surprisingly, my Mavic Pro seemed to hold it stable enough. What a good design in a small package. Hope you enjoy it!

If you enjoy watching this, don't forget to "Like", "Share", "Comment", "Subscribe"!

Restricted viewing in UK :-(
Going to try a vpn see if that helps.

Strange, I see traffic from UK. Maybe you can try this link?

Thanks for trying :)

Still a no go sadly. It will not play within the forum app because it contains ‘UMG’ whatever that is. And ‘not available’ in YouTube. Could you check your permissions please?

I just tried using VPN in UK with my iPhone and I could see hits from UK in my Youtube analytics page. Very strange. I know what UMG is, because of the music I used. I think it's limited to certain devices such as mobile, set-top boxes. Were you trying it with SmartTV or something?

Still a no go sadly. It will not play within the forum app because it contains ‘UMG’ whatever that is. And ‘not available’ in YouTube. Could you check your permissions please?

Hmmm had an inspiration..switched from iPhone 7+ to android tablet to log into the forum. I now get sound and video runs from within the forum!!
None the wiser as to why this discrepancy exists..but hey ho.
Finally seen your video and love it!![emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: biteme323
I am so glad you finally watched it and thanks for the inspiration to try different ways. I did received reports on not able to view it on iphone but works with other devices, strange.. I also posted one for frankfurt, check it out if you have time.

Hmmm had an inspiration..switched from iPhone 7+ to android tablet to log into the forum. I now get sound and video runs from within the forum!!
None the wiser as to why this discrepancy exists..but hey ho.
Finally seen your video and love it!![emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: De3mx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom