- Jan 24, 2017
TLDR (Video): https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=SVkyTm9xZE1nSHA1cHk2SFNteTR1cUZubjJZaU53
- ND16 Taco filter let me step down to 50 FPS, 100 ISO
- POI rotation at about 25 feet radius and 15 feet up.
- Video footage was very steady even though the Mavic was rocking and fighting hard against the wind. The difference between the drone's movements vs the final footage is impressive.
- The video you at this link was the video cached to my phone and I edited using a 3rd party mobile app. This is not the footage from the SD card.
- I didn't really try to do a good job editing. Just through this together.