DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A long time photographer adding the drones perspective to his arsenal.

Tryaksha

Reactions
Site
twotravelersstory.com
Hello All,

Been stalking this forum for a bit reading posts and watching the videos and images since I was planning to take the plunge. Been in photography since 2000 and have flown drones before but hired ones. Got my mavic 2 pro couple of days back and decided to say a hi. Have not taken it for a spin yet> My focus will be mostly on photography since that has been my forte. :)

A big hi to a global citizen ( am from India, have traveled half the world but currently settled in Bulgaria)

Best regards,

J

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome aboard J . . . tons of aerial footage on here of Bulgaria. What a beautiful country. You've been here for a little while so I'm sure you've seen Alex Markov's spectacular videos of Bulgaria. Have fun!

Hello All,

Been stalking this forum for a bit reading posts and watching the videos and images since I was planning to take the plunge. Been in photography since 2000 and have flown drones before but hired ones. Got my mavic 2 pro couple of days back and decided to say a hi. Have not taken it for a spin yet> My focus will be mostly on photography since that has been my forte. :)

A big hi to a global citizen ( am from India, have traveled half the world but currently settled in Bulgaria)

Best regards,

J
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh