DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon orders - fullfilled by Koozam

Just got an update from Koozam... went from 82 to 68. Ordered Oct 4.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Are you conversing via email? I have been going through Amazon contact seller. If so, what email address are you using? Hard to find phone number or chat location.
I'm concerned that once I get my "Accessory order" (curently enroute), the order will be closed via Amazon and no other contact method.

Are you conversing via email? I have been going through Amazon contact seller. If so, what email address are you using? Hard to find phone number or chat location.
I'm concerned that once I get my "Accessory order" (curently enroute), the order will be closed via Amazon and no other contact method.
My order with Amazon has been closed. I've been hitting the reply button on email they sent me (through Amazon) prior to the order closing.

So I don't actually have their email adderss

My order with Amazon has been closed. I've been hitting the reply button on email they sent me (through Amazon) prior to the order closing.

So I don't actually have their email adderss

Call Amazon and they will help you.

1 (888) 280-4331

We can order the DJI care refresh?.... having bought from Koozam?

Yes.. after you activate your Mavic I believe you have 48 hours to purchase care refresh. I activated mine and purchased care refresh at the same time.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

In the accessory package they sent me, the had a long message printed out on a return looking sticker. It gives their email address and a phone number to "call or text us at", and the name of the customer service rep. I'm checking in with them by text once a week and they respond within a few minutes. Excellent communicators in my experience. I would think you'll get the same in your accessory package.

Mine just arrived, what a beautiful little bird, charging now... will fly it when I get off work.

Anybody here from Los Angeles area?

Reactions: Smallz
I'm putting a mid dec time limit on mine then I'll just wait till spring. Not much flying here in dec-April anyway.

Have fun and I hope you get your "problem free" mavic for the trip. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Just got my consolation shipment and asked for where I am in line. Really needed to get this by 12/20. Ordered on 10/17.
"#239 in our queue, we hope in the next 5-6 weeks the latest ".
Not sure it's going to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just got my consolation shipment and asked for where I am in line. Really needed to get this by 12/20. Ordered on 10/17.
"#239 in our queue, we hope in the next 5-6 weeks the latest ".
Not sure it's going to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Probably have better luck finding a store with stock, I ordered mine on Oct 4, at this rate I won't get mine until second week of December..... if lucky!

Just got an update from Koozam. I went from 68 to 67 :(

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Yeah, I moved up 1 position to 84 today. Ahhhh. They said they had about 25 Mavic to ship today but no of the fly more packages.

Yeah, I moved up 1 position to 84 today. Ahhhh. They said they had about 25 Mavic to ship today but no of the fly more packages.

Well that sucks, I guess I won't get mine until January at this rate..... If it doesn't make it before I leave for my trip I may just cancel, I'll just wait for the Mavic 2 lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman