DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon orders - fullfilled by Koozam

At least one of us received their drone already, Laura ordered on 09-29, I ordered mine on 09-30, I'm hoping to get mine by next week.

Sent from my SM-N910T using MavicPilots mobile app

Koozam contacted me again today.They did this on their own and said I should have my Mavic sooner then later.DJI is really keeping them in the dark.DJI are a scumbag company i've recently learned.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Amazon just changed the date on me to January 2017 - I promptly canceled.

Koozam contacted me again today.They did this on their own and said I should have my Mavic sooner then later.DJI is really keeping them in the dark.DJI are a scumbag company i've recently learned.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Interesting.. I will contact them tomorrow to check on my order and my position in line!!! Thumbswayup

Interesting.. I will contact them tomorrow to check on my order and my position in line!!! Thumbswayup
I contacted them today and they are good about responding but they are very vague. I'll ask a specific question and I get a response that leaves me hanging...

I contacted them today and they are good about responding but they are very vague. I'll ask a specific question and I get a response that leaves me hanging...

I agree with you on that but we can't blame them, its all DJI fault, they are not giving anybody a straight answer on shipping dates.

Did you ask them your position in line?

I agree with you on that but we can't blame them, its all DJI fault, they are not giving anybody a straight answer on shipping dates.

Did you ask them your position in line?
I did and they said 46 but what I didn't understand is whether that was 46 from the beginning or 46 from now and how many have been sent so far.. etc... I don't know what 46 in line means as far as time is concerned.

I did and they said 46 but what I didn't understand is whether that was 46 from the beginning or 46 from now and how many have been sent so far.. etc... I don't know what 46 in line means as far as time is concerned.
Did they say you were #46 today again?
Last week you said you were #46, if they told you the same thing today, then this BS.

On 11/10 they told me I was #15, tomorrow I expect to be closer to #10.

I'm hoping to get mine in the next couple of weeks.

Did they say you were #46 today again?
Last week you said you were #46, if they told you the same thing today, then this BS.

On 11/10 they told me I was #15, tomorrow I expect to be closer to #10.

I'm hoping to get mine in the next couple of weeks.

I didn't ask my number again. But this is what I got when I asked for an estimate on shipping. I specifically asked how many orders were in front of me and how long until they expect to ship.

All orders should be shipped by 5-6 weeks, yours should be sooner though

Customer Service Koozam Inc

I didn't ask my number again. But this is what I got when I asked for an estimate on shipping. I specifically asked how many orders were in front of me and how long until they expect to ship.

All orders should be shipped by 5-6 weeks, yours should be sooner though

I just received a great news from them today.

Your order should be shipping out today or tomorrow, we will update you with the shipping

Its funny because I had a dream last night that my order was shipped today... I'm so excited!!!

I just received a great news from them today.

Your order should be shipping out today or tomorrow, we will update you with the shipping

Its funny because I had a dream last night that my order was shipped today... I'm so excited!!!
That's awesome. Ok, when did you order? Maybe that will give me some kind of idea of where I am.

Got mine last Friday.. man this thing is awesome. Hang in there guys, it's worth it.

Good to know they are shipping, I was told I was at #94 about 4 days ago.... Ordered combo on 10/4

That's awesome. Ok, when did you order? Maybe that will give me some kind of idea of where I am.

I order 09-30-2016.

Last week 11-04 I was #15, if they do ship today or tomorrow it means they are shipping about 15 units per week.

I order 09-30-2016.

Last week 11-04 I was #15, if they do ship today or tomorrow it means they are shipping about 15 units per week.

With that number I won't get mine until mid December. Hopefully people cancelled orders to bump me up in line :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580