Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon orders - fullfilled by Koozam

Just got this from them, at least it's gone down from 4-7 weeks:

Koozam - Amazon Marketplace
10:38 AM (27 minutes ago) to me
cleardot.gif

We hope to get all our orders out by 4-5 weeks

Monday, 14 November 2016, 10:36AM -05:00 from xxxxx xxxxxxxxx - Amazon Marketplace [e-mail address removed]:

Order ID 104-1xxxx:
1 of DJI Mavic PRO FLY MORE COMBO: Foldable Quadcopter Drone Kit with Remote, 3 Batteries, 16GB MicroSD, Charging Hub, Car Charger, Power Bank Adapter, Sho [ASIN: B01M0AFPVF]

------------- Begin message -------------

Any ideas when the actual Mavic Fly-More Combo that I ordered (and now paid for) will ship? I ordered on October 4th.
Thanks!

------------- End message -------------

My order still says delivery Nov 18th-Dec 6th.I just wish I had it for my Thanksgiving camping trip.Without it I might not go because the idea was to film with the drone the whole time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Just got this from them, at least it's gone down from 4-7 weeks:

Koozam - Amazon Marketplace
10:38 AM (27 minutes ago) to me
cleardot.gif

We hope to get all our orders out by 4-5 weeks

Monday, 14 November 2016, 10:36AM -05:00 from xxxxx xxxxxxxxx - Amazon Marketplace [e-mail address removed]:

Order ID 104-1xxxx:
1 of DJI Mavic PRO FLY MORE COMBO: Foldable Quadcopter Drone Kit with Remote, 3 Batteries, 16GB MicroSD, Charging Hub, Car Charger, Power Bank Adapter, Sho [ASIN: B01M0AFPVF]

Any ideas when the actual Mavic Fly-More Combo that I ordered (and now paid for) will ship? I ordered on October 4th.
Thanks!

------------- End message -------------
4 to 5 weeks from today?? Ugh.. that's running way too close to christmas...

My order still says delivery Nov 18th-Dec 6th.I just wish I had it for my Thanksgiving camping trip.Without it I might not go because the idea was to film with the drone the whole time.

Same here. I ordered Oct 2 knowing we had a camping trip planned for this weekend. I'm confident I will not have it by then... :(

That's the thing. Amazon wasn't giving any warning. It would just cancel. Maybe Amazon fixed it.
Also got a message inside my Amazon app that they were going to cancel my order if not shipped by the 20th.I told Koozam to not ship anything but my Mavic 2 weeks ago.I do not want a freakin $1100 cloth with their logo on it.I told them to let Amazon cancel my order if they had no Mavic to ship.If some stupid accessory shows up from them in my mail I will report them to the BBB for theft and not sending the product that I ordered while charging my card.I emailed Koozam and am waiting for their response.

I shot Koozam an email yesterday asking if they ever got any Mavics in yet.They said they got 13 total so far.

Ordered 10/1 ... they sent me the 32Gb card to keep my order alive

On November 10, 2016, at 1:17 PM, Koozam - Amazon Marketplace <[e-mail address removed]> wrote:

We are getting them in, but extremely slowly and not a lot at a time, I would assume yours should ship in December

Customer Service Koozam Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: - Amazon Marketplace [mailto:[e-mail address removed]]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:49 AM
To: [e-mail address removed]
Subject: Shipping inquiry from Amazon customer

Order ID
1 of DJI Mavic PRO FLY MORE COMBO Portable Collapsible Mini Racing Drone with 4 Total Batteries, DJI Travel Backpack + 3 64GB Sandisk Extreme SD Cards + 3. [ASIN: B01LYCGCFF]

Any update? Are you guys at least getting product in? Basicly was just wondering the chances it will be in by the end of november?

Atleast Koozam hasn't been taking anymore Mavic orders for weeks now.I am seeing sellers on Amazon now saying in stock Jan 24th.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka