DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon orders - fullfilled by Koozam

So I just heard back and I went from 67 to 44. (fly more package)

That's strange. I haven't seen any emails from them regarding tracking. I was #19 for fly more when I reached out on 11/23.

That's strange. I haven't seen any emails from them regarding tracking. I was #19 for fly more when I reached out on 11/23.

Houston we have a problem. You should ask them for your position now.

Houston we have a problem. You should ask them for your position now.

I'm now 9th in line. Koozam must have quite a bit of cancellations or the numbering structure may need to be questioned.

I would like to know what kind of quantities are coming from DJI to Koozam. Keep up the inquires. I intend to do another follow up Saturday. I will post whatever I find out.

Fly More Pkg.

Ordered Oct 19.

on 12/1 i was #236

on 12/6 i am #216.

on 12/13 i am #190

Last edited:
Here is the history of my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo from Koozam.

2 Oct - Ordered
10 Nov - 64
17 Nov - 51
1 Dec - 39
7 Dec - 24

Mavic Pro Fly More Combo from Koozam
Ordered: October 4, 2016
as of 11/29 I was #69
Explanation: We are getting some weeks 20-30, some 5. They are telling us that we will ship all our units on order (over 1000) by 4-5 weeks...

Let see if I get mine before the new year!

UPDATE: As of 12/12/2016, Koozom now says delivery is likely next week. I AM 47! Appears they are getting and shipping 11 per week... At that rate I'm not due until between Christmas and New Years... We'll see.

Last edited:
Ordered Flymore on 10/4 (12pm est.)
Nov 18: 82nd
Nov 22: 68th
Nov 29: 67th
Dec 6: 44th

Mine from them is perfect. Have DJI refresh in the event that I develop issues.. I'm loving them so far.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Making some progress. Lets hope they get a big shipment this week.
December 3: #42
December 10: #29

If they are only shipping 13-15 per week, then I am up for delivery the week of 26 December. I have it shipping to my company address which will be closed December 24 - January 2 and won't be able to even receive mail/parcel shipments.

If I don't get a shipping notice by 20 December, I will have to ask them to change the shipping address.

Does anyone know how long it is taking to ship from Koozam? I'm in Atlanta, GA

Making some progress. Lets hope they get a big shipment this week.
December 3: #42
December 10: #29

If they are only shipping 13-15 per week, then I am up for delivery the week of 26 December. I have it shipping to my company address which will be closed December 24 - January 2 and won't be able to even receive mail/parcel shipments.

If I don't get a shipping notice by 20 December, I will have to ask them to change the shipping address.

Does anyone know how long it is taking to ship from Koozam? I'm in Atlanta, GA
It shouldn't take that long, they ship from NJ. I will check my email to see the zip code they shipped from and I tell how long it took to get here in California.

Another piece of advise, on your communication with them just say you're going on a trip for that week. I told them I was going on a trip for Thanksgiving and I asked for a second day delivery, they upgrade for me free of charge. [emoji12] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N910T using MavicPilots mobile app

#49 we are getting 40 units out this week, so yours should go out with next weeks batch

Just got this fom them. ordered on 10/4

#49 we are getting 40 units out this week, so yours should go out with next weeks batch

Just got this fom them. ordered on 10/4

Is that fly more combos? If it is then I should be at next week's batch, I'm currently in the mid 40 last I heard early this week.

I also received a response from them today:
You're currently #44 and we will receive 40 this week

I wrote back again to clarify if that was 40 fly more's they're expecting.... waiting to hear back.

EDIT: They just wrote back to confirm that yes, it's 40 fly more's they're receiving & sending

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard