DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

another year nearly over

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi fellow flyers ,gosh time does sure fly by ,here we are again seems only yesterday, when i was wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year at the end of 2020
well i hope that everyone around the world has a great festive break ,and for those that have to work ,i thank you for your dedication and work ethic during this time
this confounded Virus ,has shown that in times of adversity the best qualities of people come to the surface ,and we all pull together ,to defeat the common enemy in our midst

Hi fellow flyers ,gosh time does sure fly by ,here we are again seems only yesterday, when i was wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year at the end of 2020
well i hope that everyone around the world has a great festive break ,and for those that have to work ,i thank you for your dedication and work ethic during this time
this confounded Virus ,has shown that in times of adversity the best qualities of people come to the surface ,and we all pull together ,to defeat the common enemy in our midst
as Gagey said I hope next year will be better than this year, it's been the worst year for me for absolute years, after the first AZ jab I got a blood clot on the brain, then after the second AZ jab I got bells palsy, then with all the tablest they gave me I got the S**ts for 3 months until the doc realised what was causing it, had the Phizer booster jab with no reactions so now hopefully I'm back to normal, fingers crossed, roll on 2022.

Another year. Geez...already? "They" say as you get older, the years pass more quickly. 6 1/2 decades in I'm thinking "they" are right. Seems that not too long ago, the world was worried about Y2K. (21 years).
But, no reason not to celebrate a new year. Through It all, with the many challenges, I've had a blessed year. I'm not a wealthy man, but I am rich. Great wife, kids, grandkids, extended family. I'm relatively healthy, and in 2022, I am going to retire. So, I have a lot to look forward to.

My hope for everyone is that you all will have a great year and that '22 is better than the last couple.

Another year. Geez...already? "They" say as you get older, the years pass more quickly. 6 1/2 decades in I'm thinking "they" are right. Seems that not too long ago, the world was worried about Y2K. (21 years).
But, no reason not to celebrate a new year. Through It all, with the many challenges, I've had a blessed year. I'm not a wealthy man, but I am rich. Great wife, kids, grandkids, extended family. I'm relatively healthy, and in 2022, I am going to retire. So, I have a lot to look forward to.

My hope for everyone is that you all will have a great year and that '22 is better than the last couple.
@Prop Wash , hold the door, I am right behind you at years end 2022. Happy Holidays!!

It is my great honor to be in this forum with a smart,kind,and widely diversified group of people who are helpful, understanding, incisive and careing. May you and your loved ones enjoy a year of good health,prosperity, and happy trouble free flying. I cherish you all!!!
Dale Davis
Miami Florida
USA

as Gagey said I hope next year will be better than this year, it's been the worst year for me for absolute years, after the first AZ jab I got a blood clot on the brain, then after the second AZ jab I got bells palsy, then with all the tablest they gave me I got the S**ts for 3 months until the doc realised what was causing it, had the Phizer booster jab with no reactions so now hopefully I'm back to normal, fingers crossed, roll on 2022.

Wow, sorry to hear about all the physical hardships you had to endure. Hopefully it's all behind you and nothing but good health in the new year.

All the best to you and your family as well, OMM. Looking forward to a year of balance and low wind gusts. As well as your input. Godspeed, Droniac

All the best to all members and families for the Christmas / New Year celebrations, happy and safe one to you all.

It's getting harder to be optimistic about covid, we are stuck with the new normal ? Maybe.
Or maybe in a few years it'll be a cold as some virologists predict.
Getting there is the only way we'll find out.

Still, there's some great dry humour in some of the covid memes out there.

20_21(2).jpg

2022 let's hope we get through to a brighter future for the young ones.

I know I'm very new to this group, but just in the short time I've been in I've already gleamed some nuggets that I've incorporated into my "drone SOP." My wish is 2022 will allow me to impart the same level of wisdom as I receive...May you and yours have a great holiday season!

Well enjoy your xmas lunches and new years celebrations, it's the time of year I dread, as a Paramedic, people used to know the benefit's of keeping a packet of paracetamol in the house, for mild aches and pains, they would call a dentist for toothache, or their own GP for those non-time critical issues, People would go out and get blind drunk but would have friends to take the home and keep an eye on them.......but ohh how things have changed, got a splinter call a ambulance, fallen and scraped your knee, call a ambulance, my friend drank to much, call a ambulance, got a toothache, call a ambulance, I have a headache, call a ambulance. the 111 service are responsible for the majority of it, promising ambulances to people who don't need it just so they meet call targets. Now while we're busy dealing with drunken idiots, poor old Mavis is sitting at the bottom of the stairs with an exposed tibia as a result of a fall, but because she's responding unlike the drunken idiots, she's at a lower priority and will wait in pain for at least 8 hours for us to respond (yes a real job)........I'm working Christmas day and Boxing day to assist other families while mine sit at home, wondering if it'll be another late finish, which it will. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year, you all bring a much needed sprinkle of joy when I need it most, lets hope 2022 see's me win the big one on the lottery and it'll be MA3's on me!!!!!!!

And a merry Christmas to you, sir! Best wishes for the coming year. As Mr. Spock said, "Live long and prosper, my friend".

Well enjoy your xmas lunches and new years celebrations, it's the time of year I dread, as a Paramedic, people used to know the benefit's of keeping a packet of paracetamol in the house, for mild aches and pains, they would call a dentist for toothache, or their own GP for those non-time critical issues, People would go out and get blind drunk but would have friends to take the home and keep an eye on them.......but ohh how things have changed, got a splinter call a ambulance, fallen and scraped your knee, call a ambulance, my friend drank to much, call a ambulance, got a toothache, call a ambulance, I have a headache, call a ambulance. the 111 service are responsible for the majority of it, promising ambulances to people who don't need it just so they meet call targets. Now while we're busy dealing with drunken idiots, poor old Mavis is sitting at the bottom of the stairs with an exposed tibia as a result of a fall, but because she's responding unlike the drunken idiots, she's at a lower priority and will wait in pain for at least 8 hours for us to respond (yes a real job)........I'm working Christmas day and Boxing day to assist other families while mine sit at home, wondering if it'll be another late finish, which it will. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year, you all bring a much needed sprinkle of joy when I need it most, lets hope 2022 see's me win the big one on the lottery and it'll be MA3's on me!!!!!!!
Understand completely! My daughter is a Paramedic.

Thanks Old Man. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and another Happy New year.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman