DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any clue/speculations on when MPP will be available as stand alone package

alecela

Reactions
i.e. without remote? I recently had a tragic loss of my MP so instead of getting another MP right away, I figured I'll try to get the MPP instead. Seeing that the MPP package are beginning to reach buyers' hands, I wonder how much longer would I have to wait to see MPP being sold WITHOUT remote?

i.e. without remote? I recently had a tragic loss of my MP so instead of getting another MP right away, I figured I'll try to get the MPP instead. Seeing that the MPP package are beginning to reach buyers' hands, I wonder how much longer would I have to wait to see MPP being sold WITHOUT remote?
I really don't know but have seen the White MP edition been sold without remote, and it came after the Platinum.

We do not have any word yet on when an "Aircraft Only" version of the Mavic Pro Platinum will be available. As soon as DJI HQ provides word we will do our best to provide an update here. For the time being on the regular Mavic Pro is available as an Aircraft Only: https://advexure.com/store/dji-mavic-pro-aircraft-only-part-42/

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swaggyC