DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone try "Command" or "Control" from Titan Drones, Inc?

I would be very interested in buying the Command GS but I have yet to see any "real world" demos. The only videos posted so far from Titan are on the work bench.... When will you guys post an actual working out in the field video?

I have one, been using it about a month, I will post a review/range demo up next couple of days. We also have a stock Mavic for comparison footage. I will say that I dig it, crazy high quality materials and case, but it's not magic. Signal is improved, but you still have the limitations of the Mavic's on-board transmitter, which are not addressed with this setup. It's also neat that it charges Mavic batteries and case battery simultaneously, but I really wish Titan had included a charging circuit in the 2 USB ports so we could charge the Tx and display device as well all in case. As is, I still have to take those things out and charge them separately. For LEO/S&R types, it's a serious feature to keep all components in-case and ready to bolt.

I have one, been using it about a month, I will post a review/range demo up next couple of days. We also have a stock Mavic for comparison footage. I will say that I dig it, crazy high quality materials and case, but it's not magic. Signal is improved, but you still have the limitations of the Mavic's on-board transmitter, which are not addressed with this setup. It's also neat that it charges Mavic batteries and case battery simultaneously, but I really wish Titan had included a charging circuit in the 2 USB ports so we could charge the Tx and display device as well all in case. As is, I still have to take those things out and charge them separately. For LEO/S&R types, it's a serious feature to keep all components in-case and ready to

Last edited:
The Cyclone is a new boosted circular antenna by Titandrones (Boosted version of Command, bit bigger). Like the Conquer but without the magnets (mavic no likey the magnets) and downsized. I will test this in CE and FCC mode to see how it performs and write up a comparison between different boosted systems.
I hope to catch UPS in time today so I can post some initial pics and dimensions.
Edit: My guess @TitanDronesInc will publish when this will become available for order.

Last edited:
Reactions: UBCNME
The Cyclone is a new boosted circular antenna by Titandrones (Boosted version of Command, bit bigger). Like the Conquer but without the magnets (mavic no likey the magnets) and downsized. I will test this in CE and FCC mode to see how it performs and write up a comparison between different boosted systems.
I hope to catch UPS in time today so I can post some initial pics and dimensions.
Edit: My guess @TitanDronesInc will publish when this will become available for order.

The suspense is killing me!!! :eek:

I would be very interested in buying the Command GS but I have yet to see any "real world" demos. The only videos posted so far from Titan are on the work bench.... When will you guys post an actual working out in the field video?

There are some YouTube videos out from real customers. Here is one

Reactions: killboy
Rest of stuff received, install complete!
BEHOLD: The CYCLONE!!!!!!

20170731_135727.jpg
20170731_135741.jpg

Haha that was joke!
But i love the quick-swap option for dipoles!!

First impression on product:
- pretty as always
- breeze to install mod (if done other install before)
- Heavy...600gr+. You might wanna sit down for long range flights which i will do.
But the remote holds it well.
- i have no hands-on with the quick-connectors. I will have to see how they last plug-unplug cycles.
- quick swap with dipoles is great. Especially more fail-safe if boosters/battery fail.

More to come.

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
Man it does look huge. Does an iPad underneath balance it out?

Does it have a tripod mount underneath? Haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851