DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone try "Command" or "Control" from Titan Drones, Inc?

Im debating yet to get it...

Same here. It's pretty pricey but it sure would be nice. :)

The thing holding me back is the fact that drones controlled via cell signal (as well has traditional radio) are getting into the market. That would be a game changer.

For those that have the Cyclone, what do you think? Does it make the controller awkward to use?

Reactions: UBCNME

The thing holding me back is the fact that drones controlled via cell signal (as well has traditional radio) are getting into the market. That would be a game changer.

For those that have the Cyclone, what do you think? Does it make the controller awkward to use?
It's kinda bulky and big also the weight 1 lbs..

I don't have it yeah but I have a iPad mini 2 that I'm hoping will balance it out.

Placed my order Saturday. Looks great and hope it lives up to its written potential. So much for the nice carrying case I had, going to need to make some room now.

Reactions: scottebay
When will you do a real world demo? Would be nice to actually see the company showing off it's product outside in the sun and not a customer....

Sure thing. Last time I did that I got complaints that I wasn't a real end user. Guess I can't win either way so I'll do both lol. Tell me exactly what you want to see and I'll surely demo it for you.

Thanks

Sure thing. Last time I did that I got complaints that I wasn't a real end user. Guess I can't win either way so I'll do both lol. Tell me exactly what you want to see and I'll surely demo it for you.

Thanks

Exactly the guy posing as the "actual user" was either paid or working for Titan. This guy made his first ever you tube video, on his first YouTube account praising Titan Drones! It looked so fishy.

I think your post is a misstep... "Last time I did that I got complaints that I wasn't a real end user". I knew it was you!

Start a legit beta program to users we know. That's where the real sales will come from.

Lastly I'll say, to all of you. With the FCC mod (google it and don't ask), there is no need for this mod. I'm a antenna guy, or was until the Mavic came out. You can go what 50,000' with a stick remote and a battery mod? The signal far outlasts the battery in almost every case.

I loved modding my Phantoms. It needed it. The Mavics little stick antennas do not!

@unknowncaller did 50,000+ feet with a stock controller.

I worry people are ruining their remotes for nothing.

I did the "FCC mod" and I can't lose the signal now. It's crazy

Reactions: jesswin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King