DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apocalypse in the Pacific Northwest - Flying Drone through Wildfire Smoke

Catastrophic wildfires have transformed the normally clear blue skies of the Pacific Northwest into an landscape wreathed in dense smoke from the the forest fires that are raging in Oregon, Washington, and California. The entire West Coast has gone up in flames, and I filmed this video to document the awful air quality and fear that I and millions of other people in the Pacific Northwest are dealing with right now. It is unhealthy even to go outside, as the air has become more polluted than anywhere else on Earth.

In case you're wondering, I did not fly near any fires to film this video. The nearest wildfires is still many miles away. Never fly near an active wildfire as you will interfere with firefighters and the aircraft they are using to fight forest fires.
Even our skies, in New Hampshire, are hazy from those fires. We, our area of NH, are also in a Severe Drought. Thanks for sharing your video !

I viewed the Mt St Helens area video also -both excellent. Really enjoyed the soundtracks. Would understand if you prefer not to reveal who created the music. Was that a modern composer or from a soundtrack provider? I enjoy instrumental music with a darker mood. Either way, excellent choices!
Thank you very much, I got the music from Epidemic sound. The music for the first video is Imminent Darkness by Prozody, the Mt. St. Helens video music is Creep by Farrell Wooten.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo