DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Barrenjoey Lighthouse, Sydney

beach_Dr

Reactions
Took a drive to catch the sunrise over the lighthouse at Palm Beach. The video is actually made from 2 flights, a recent one and another 18months earlier. I've just realised my Pro has been going for almost 6 years! no upgrade in sight yet! Hope you enjoy.

Barrenjoey is stunning with it’s 360 degree views. One of the best lookouts in Sydney.

For your footage, did you colour graded it? I ask because it seems a little yellow. I have also have some Barrenjoey footage on YouTube which you’re welcome to check out if you like (I won’t post it here and steal your Thunder) and it’s quite a different colour to yours.

I did minor colour adjustments, mainly to contrast and highlights. The colour I think mainly reflects the early morning sunrise.
I have footage from autumn morning which is not as golden as the spring sunrise

Barrenjoey is stunning with it’s 360 degree views. One of the best lookouts in Sydney.

For your footage, did you colour graded it? I ask because it seems a little yellow. I have also have some Barrenjoey footage on YouTube which you’re welcome to check out if you like (I won’t post it here and steal your Thunder) and it’s quite a different colour to yours.
Where do I find your YouTube channel? Not under TerryToast

I did minor colour adjustments, mainly to contrast and highlights. The colour I think mainly reflects the early morning sunrise.
I have footage from autumn morning which is not as golden as the spring sunrise
You could be right. My footage was taken in June/July and possibly even closer to dawn than yours.

The light changes so fast at dawn, with the deep orange colours only lasting 15-20 mins and turning more golden/yellow as time progresses.

Took a drive to catch the sunrise over the lighthouse at Palm Beach. The video is actually made from 2 flights, a recent one and another 18months earlier. I've just realised my Pro has been going for almost 6 years! no upgrade in sight yet! Hope you enjoy.
Excellent job! Some nice angles, smooth flying, and great soundtrack. I get very similar colours up here on the mid north coast with my MA2 at sunrise. Looked great to me.👍🏻

They used to say in a TV commercial here in the USA, that the Maytag repairman was the loneliest guy in town. I'd say it's the guy who lives at that lighthouse. Nice video.