DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PhotographerTom

Reactions
Hey me again. So I've had this Mavic Pro now for a few weeks and you guys should have warned me with how addicting this is! I have to say taking photos with 'Gods Eye' view is giving a whole new perspective of the Earth around me!

The problem with all of this, is that I know have a TON of photos that I need to edit. I just found this article on another website I subscribe too. It list the "Best apps for photographers". I'm guessing these can be used for us too.

However the list is great, but which is best for drone users? Can you help me out please? Which would you suggest from the list. I have a iPhone X as well as iPad (not the big one) and HP Laptop in case it matters.

Here is that list----The Best Apps for Photographers

You guys rock, thank you for your help!

Tom

Reactions: radman
First, forget mobile processing. There isn't a single app i am familiar with, that actually decodes raws. Some claims they work with raws, but extract the jpeg previews and work on those instead.

Now, for PC (or Mac) post processing, Lightroom is a defacto standard, and although i absolutely hate it forcing its catalogues management on me, Lightroom seems to be the reference the rest of the post processing software strive to steal a market share from, and i can't argue with that.

Lightroom is costly, though, Adobe currently uses a subscription model for it (!!!). If you only use the results privately, or to post on social network for a group of friends, you will probably be fine pirating it, but anything beyond that - and you gotta pay the price. Or bear the consequences.

Reactions: Kilrah
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998