DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to order an extra battery?

MavicPro

Reactions
I'm looking for the best place to order an extra battery. I have one preordered from Apple which says November but no actual date, I ordered another from amazon which says dec 1st. I was wondering if anyone had the inside scoop on where to order and get the soonest. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your local Apple store on November 2nd. They were the first to have P4 batteries in stock in stores. If ordering online is the only option, then direct from DJI is probably your best bet at this point. Nobody knows the order and quantities DJI is allotting to their dealers.

Check your local Apple store on November 2nd. They were the first to have P4 batteries in stock in stores. If ordering online is the only option, then direct from DJI is probably your best bet at this point. Nobody knows the order and quantities DJI is allotting to their dealers.

Yea I'm hoping the battery I ordered from Apple is in store November 2nd ready for pick up. I heard a lot of people on here talking about Dji having battery shortages which is speculation of course. What I do know is having only 1 battery isn't ideal at all. I'm planning on having at least 3 batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All we can do is sit back and wait.

BTW, I was suggesting you go to the Apple store on November 2nd to see if they have any batteries in the store for sale. That was the original date when there were supposed to have Mavics in the store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan