DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BEWARE MAVIC 2 PRO OWNERS!! >>PROCESSOR CHIP OVERHEAT ISSUES<<

I do find it strange people are getting mildly hysterical about obscure pixel peeping 'issues'.
You have to look at the complete package which is *probably* the best camera ever fitted on a very competent small drone.

The original Mavic Pro camera really did have technical problems but it is still pretty decent.

Reactions: SteelFlyer
I'm flying in the summer heat of central and south Florida, which is hovering at an actual temperature of 91-95° right now with a heat index of well over 105°, and I'm not experiencing any overheating at all.

And, on top of that, I'm ALWAYS flying with my strobes mounted and my Raptor landing skids on.

And, in addition to that, I add the flotation pontoons whenever flying over my lake, which I do frequently.

Yes, the pontoons affect the aerodynamics of the drone, but there still isn't any overheating issues.

Therefore, as I've told others, I have no clue what people are talking about. I know this has been reported by one guy on multiple threads in this group, but this IS NOT a widespread issue.

If I'm wrong, I challenge everyone that says this is a problem to actually produce a photo of themselves with a sad face with their burned drone in the picture with them. (SOMEHOW DOUBTING ANYONE CAN DO THIS...)

However, I love to mod everything I own. So, the first clever person comes up with a higher CFM fan, forced ram air cooling or a liquid cooling arrangement like is used for high end desktop CPUs, ***I WILL BUY IT.***

#TakeMyMoney

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
Well I bought A $3,000 Sony 4K hdr tv, when the processor Crashed in it I was Able to return it to a big box store and get a new one the same day. When my $6,000 LG refrigerators compressor went out, Lowe’s delivered a new one the same day. When my $42,000 Chevy silverados valve displacement sensor went out the dealership was able to get it in that day. There’s three examples I have Given you since 2015 of high end products. When you have a job to do and an electronic is hindering you from making $2,000/day something has to give. It wouldn’t be a big deal if my second zoom wasn’t coming from China. It would have already been here and I would Have no issues. By the way I am Able to go to MicroCenter today and exchange the MVZ for a new one as soon as they open thanks to Althena at DJI

Well I bought A $3,000 Sony 4K hdr tv, when the processor Crashed in it I was Able to return it to a big box store and get a new one the same day. When my $6,000 LG refrigerators compressor went out, Lowe’s delivered a new one the same day. When my $42,000 Chevy silverados valve displacement sensor went out the dealership was able to get it in that day. There’s three examples I have Given you since 2015 of high end products. When you have a job to do and an electronic is hindering you from making $2,000/day something has to give. It wouldn’t be a big deal if my second zoom wasn’t coming from China. It would have already been here and I would Have no issues. By the way I am Able to go to MicroCenter today and exchange the MVZ for a new one as soon as they open thanks to Althena at DJI

Firstly - it now sounds like you are talking about getting stuff replaced by the store that sold it to you, not by any random dealer of that equipment. Secondly, if DJI already arranged a replacement via a local business, what are you complaining about? Thirdly, if you are trying to run a business with no backup for a key piece of equipment then your business model is fragile - these should be treated as expendable equipment.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy