DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brakes Mavic Air

Music One

Reactions
I wont be flying for a few days now but noticed last night the brake on my Air are pretty vicious. I am always flying in cinematic mode but decided not to yesterday. So I dont forget I want to adjust them before I go and fly next. Which way around on the settings for the brake effect it. Is it lower numbers gentler the brake and higher more vicious. Is there a suggested good setting to have.

I wont be flying for a few days now but noticed last night the brake on my Air are pretty vicious. I am always flying in cinematic mode but decided not to yesterday. So I dont forget I want to adjust them before I go and fly next. Which way around on the settings for the brake effect it. Is it lower numbers gentler the brake and higher more vicious. Is there a suggested good setting to have.
Yes you have it correct. Personally I have it at 10 but most people find that too slow but that would be about the same as cinematic mode

Is there a suggested good setting to have
There really isn't a best setting. It will be easiest to adjust the brake setting mid-flight so you can test it out right away. And then just tweak it as needed.

Also, you can make the braking less intense by slowly moving the remote controller sticks back to the center of the remote controller when you want to stop. Simply letting go of the sticks will cause the aircraft to violently brake (even more so depending on the brake setting).

Reactions: Air_Joe
Here's a video (
) which demonstrates the difference between 2 types of braking: (1) letting go of the STICKS and (2) pressing the PAUSE button for an emergency stop.

Reactions: rainystateguy

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aisya