DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheeky stealth mission to get a cool nigh shot

Cheers, take a look at my insta if that is OK, not sure if we are allowed to link that stuff but my insta account is called jonesandhisdrones

Woawch! That's amazing!

Reactions: Garilla
Well I got bored and decided to throw the M2P to 300ft and after I tiny bit of lightroom I got this. This is my local high street of where I live in East London. Enjoy.

View attachment 100575
That is stunning!!! Everything is as sharp as a tack, and good detail in the shadows. Well done! Can you share your settings???

That is stunning!!! Everything is as sharp as a tack, and good detail in the shadows. Well done! Can you share your settings???
Of course. Took it to 300ft in tripod mode, no filter, f2.8, 1/4 shutter and ISO 100. There was absolutely minimal wind at the time also which is crucial to the shot if your slowing the shutter down to 1/4.

That just sucks, not the photo you posting a London photo

The wife and I were supposed to fly to London next week for our 25th wedding anniversary but a Mexican beer put the kybosh on that trip

That just sucks, not the photo you posting a London photo

The wife and I were supposed to fly to London next week for our 25th wedding anniversary but a Mexican beer put the kybosh on that trip
??? Sorry to hear that mate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trekfrk