DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Hey All,

Looks like this might be reviving a dead thread in a slow section of the forum but wanted to say “hi” from Canal Winchester!

Hey Brandon. Welcome. How are you liking your fancy M3?
Hi!

I’m enjoying it. When it was still warm I got a nice time through all 3 battery charges for my maiden flights at the Scioto Grove Metro park. Flew again in my neighborhood too. Granted I don’t “push the limits” like some folks do but I haven’t experienced the issues that some have reported so far (namely horizon tilt and/or disconnects from the RC). Could happen at any time of course and the more I fly the more chances there are, but I’m content and I’m banking on there being even more solid firmware available by the time warm weather rolls back around.

Hi all, I'm a new flyer... just purchased my Air 2S in Febuary 2022. I live in Pickerington and will be looking for places to fly and nice people to meet and fly with.

As I said new flyer as in "ZERO" seconds of flight time :)
I have my Trust Certificate and will be studying for the 107 soon, although I only plan on this for recreational flying, but, you never know.

Anyways, let me know if anyone is willing to help a newbie learn to fly and become friends.

Hi all, I'm a new flyer... just purchased my Air 2S in Febuary 2022. I live in Pickerington and will be looking for places to fly and nice people to meet and fly with.

As I said new flyer as in "ZERO" seconds of flight time :)
I have my Trust Certificate and will be studying for the 107 soon, although I only plan on this for recreational flying, but, you never know.

Anyways, let me know if anyone is willing to help a newbie learn to fly and become friends.
I'm in Marysville, watch some videos, very easy to learn. If you need help just ask.

I'm in Marysville, watch some videos, very easy to learn. If you need help just ask.

Hi, yeah I've been watching all those videos. I think I'll do fine-flying it, I think I need to study more or make sure I'm doing all I'm suppose to do "before" flight.

I believe I have it all down pat... it's just those first flight jitters not wanting to have one of those uh oh moments where I didn't set RTH or something that I'm missing in the videos that I don't set.

Hopefully, I'll be flying next week when it's a bit warmer :)

Happy flying everyone!!

Reactions: Rnl
I live outside Lancaster and work in Dublin. I fly occasionally here in Dublin if it’s a super nice day and I want to get out of my office for a little bit on lunch. I always make sure to clear my flights with OSU’s tower. I would meet up and fly with people in the area or take recommendations on places to fly.

Hi,
I'm new to flying and live in Pickerington, I see you live just outside of Lancaster and figure you've probably have a few good places you fly at, are you able to let me know where you fly at? Or maybe we can go fly there when we get a warm day to fly.

Let me know
Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu