DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky supported apps (tracking thread)

Thank you as I did this a week ago. Downloaded apkpure there’s YouTube videos how to do this if anyone is having problems. Is it possible to change parameters in the go4 app ?

The easiest way is to install the APKpure app itself, then use the app to search and install the relevant downloads for yourself

APKPure for Android - APK Download

Reactions: The Ghost
Sorry, I read only the first page.
Can you install Mobizen or AZ Screen Recorder, and do they work?

Reactions: The Ghost
Do you have a download for me to add to the main thread?
Which version of Drone Harmony is this? It is working on mine, but noticed the icon to zoom to the current location doesn't work. Not sure is this is because GPS is not working inside the house or if it requires something more.

Follow up needed to be outside to get a good signal.

Last edited:
My biggest issue so far with 3rd party apps is something I ran into with the Android tablets as well. The exclusive use of the app to the USB port. Was using Drone Harmony and needed to switch back to Go 4 and had to do a reboot of the CS to get back to the prompt to pick one or the other. Hopefully the integration vendors build in will be like the DJI apps where it prompts to kill the other app using the USB port.

My biggest issue so far with 3rd party apps is something I ran into with the Android tablets as well. The exclusive use of the app to the USB port. Was using Drone Harmony and needed to switch back to Go 4 and had to do a reboot of the CS to get back to the prompt to pick one or the other. Hopefully the integration vendors build in will be like the DJI apps where it prompts to kill the other app using the USB port.

Don't you usually get a pop up that asks you which application to use e.g DJI, Drone Harmony or Litchi when you connect the USB , and whether it's a one time use or always.

I get this pop up I select the app and then select one time use. The next time I connect the same list comes up and I can then select the other apps, no reboot required.

Don't you usually get a pop up that asks you which application to use e.g DJI, Drone Harmony or Litchi when you connect the USB , and whether it's a one time use or always.

I get this pop up I select the app and then select one time use. The next time I connect the same list comes up and I can then select the other apps, no reboot required.

I get the popup sometimes, but yesterday I couldn't get the Go to work until I rebooted the CS.

Is there a specific version number of Litchi that works? I pulled the APK off my cell phone and it didn't work.

What app can I use to copy the photos / videos from the mavic to SD slot on the CS directly, currently it's going to album folder and I need to manually copy it over

So down in sunny Florida I wanted to use the crystal sky monitor to run the GoPro app. Thought it would be much better to use that the phone or iPad in the sun. App downloaded but is so buggy I can't even get through the settup and connect the cameria. Just keeps crashing. Tried a ealier version and I was able to get to the part that you connect your cameria but that version did not have the hero 6 just up to the 5. So that didn't work

This is getting old all this. Haven't used my stuff in a month and it's a 4hrs process of updates and NFZ updates app updates! Didn't get out on the water till afternoon updating stuff. Just hate being restricted!,,

So if anyone has a work around let me know

Happy updating! Lol I mean flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan