DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

daily switching between IOS and Android - any issues ?

swb_mct

Reactions
I have had my Mavic Pro for a week. I have been using an Android phone, but ordered an iPad 4 Mini as an option depending on preference for a big or small screen and traveling convenience at the moment. Are there any problems with mixing Android and IOS as the attached device on day by day basis.

Reactions: sonof40
I go back-and-forth between both platforms quite often as my goggles are on the android platform and my tablet and smart phones are on iOS. No issues. I also occasionally use a Galaxy S9 but I prefer my iPhone X

Reactions: swb_mct
Most of the settings are stored on the aircraft, remote controller, and batteries. So, switching between mobile devices won't be an issue. You will have to setup a few settings on all of your mobile devices (e.g. the "Measurement Unit").

Reactions: swb_mct and ksmusa
I go back-and-forth between both platforms quite often as my goggles are on the android platform and my tablet and smart phones are on iOS. No issues. I also occasionally use a Galaxy S9 but I prefer my iPhone X
I am an iOS user, but, just curious of your opinion of the two platforms.

I've used both and prefer iOS. Don't have any problems switching between them.

Hi ksmusa, Why do you like the X over S9? Thanks Chuck.

I like it primarily because I’m pretty invested in the apple ecosystem. My computers tablets and other accessories are mostly Apple. As a software engineer I appreciate the convenience of both platforms so I use the S9 primarily for work and business. Also, the S9 is free for me lol.

Reactions: BIGLUG24

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirilin