DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI and Epsom "virtual vision" headsets

Patrick Fitzgerald

Reactions
Hello to all drone pilots...I have just bought a Mavic Enterprise and was hoping to get the DJI headset /head tracking facility to work with it, but sadly it does not interact except in a "dumb screen" way (Anyone know why it is fine with other Mavics but not the Enterprise?) I would ask if anyone has used the Epson glasses equivalent product -the BT300 -with the Enterprise...does it have head tracking control of the drone? I am using the drone to help control birds that strip my orchard in really bright sunshine (although lots of bushfire smoke here now in our part of Australia) and head tracking appeals to me when in hot pursuit of pesky cockatoos! Thanks PatF

The Epson BT-300 does not have head tracking. the glasses are merely AR screens and camera.

I believe the DJI Goggles RE support the Enterprise when it has the firmware update to version 01.00.0600 or above.
The standard DJI Goggles support the Mavic series (except for Mavic Mini and Mavic 2 Enterprise), Phantom 4 series, Inspire series, and Spark.

Just to confirm, head tracking controls the camera gimbal from the goggles but doesn't fly the AC, so it could result in spatial disorientation if your trying to do both at the same time especially at low level among the trees of an orchard

Reactions: Jimm
As has been said- no head tracking support with the Moverio’s to my knowledge.

Be careful chasing them cockies..... They are, as you probably know, very smart and will bring in reinforcements.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu