DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NZDuckDrone

Reactions
Hi,

I have just recently updated the firmware on my Mavic pro, it was flying perfect on both batteries a few hours before the update and now it wont accept either battery and wont take off due to the error. Everything else seems to be working fine apart from this. All batteries are genuine DJI batteries. I have attached a whole lot of screen shots from the error, if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_7504.PNG
    IMG_7504.PNG
    359.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7508.PNG
    IMG_7508.PNG
    165.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7506.PNG
    IMG_7506.PNG
    401.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7505.PNG
    IMG_7505.PNG
    717.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7507.JPG
    IMG_7507.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
Hi,

I have just recently updated the firmware on my Mavic pro, it was flying perfect on both batteries a few hours before the update and now it wont accept either battery and wont take off due to the error. Everything else seems to be working fine apart from this. All batteries are genuine DJI batteries. I have attached a whole lot of screen shots from the error, if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Do you DJI Assitant on a computer?
if not i would install it and take a look what Assitant would say about the accu state

What is recently? have you been able to fly at all since your update?
Put a battery on the mavic, and connect to assistant 2. Reflash the firmware, and then change batteries and do it again. til all batteries have been through it. Might be a battery firmware issue.
remember that you have to power cycle the AC after the updates.

I've recently seen a post/video that some have replaced the battery board and fixed the problem. I'm not sure if the board is just the connector that the battery connects to, or if it has any electronics in it. Part isn't expensive, about $25 but does require opening the drone and possibly some soldering. Didn't look difficult though.

Reactions: Maxime B
Hi, I haven't been able to fly since the update, the error seems to occur with any battery I now put in the Mavic but I am in the process of downloading assistant 2 so I will see how that goes.

Hi, I haven't been able to fly since the update, the error seems to occur with any battery I now put in the Mavic but I am in the process of downloading assistant 2 so I will see how that goes.
I think it will clear things up. May have got a bug in your last update attempt.
Keep us posted!

This may be a stupid question but I have managed to connect my mavic to assistant 2 (finally) what exactly am I looking for?

I'm not really sure don't work very often with it but i believe in the left menü there is something with Cockpit and then you have index tags maybe related to the state of battery
But as mentioned here before sometimes after a firmware flash process batterys are in an idle state same happened to me so you have to flash again but indicator for this issue was the two middle leds were blinking.
By the way you can open dji Assitant two developer status you can find the to do it on youtube

Kind regards

Last edited:
This may be a stupid question but I have managed to connect my mavic to assistant 2 (finally) what exactly am I looking for?
You would redo a firmware update using assistant and hope whatever failed last time gets fixed by it.

If it doesn't it'll likely need repair.

That's what i think too.
You would redo a firmware update using assistant and hope whatever failed last time gets fixed by it.

If it doesn't it'll likely need repair.

Last edited:
That's what i think too.
I have tried to redo the update and also downgrade the last update but it appears the issue with the batteries also affects the download as it fails to complete after 99% because it thinks the batteries are below 50% which they are not. im thinking the only way to know for sure is try a battery that is working someone elses drone and mine in theirs. That way I will know if its my drone or my batteries that have the software issue?

I have tried to redo the update and also downgrade the last update but it appears the issue with the batteries also affects the download as it fails to complete after 99% because it thinks the batteries are below 50% which they are not. im thinking the only way to know for sure is try a battery that is working someone elses drone and mine in theirs. That way I will know if its my drone or my batteries that have the software issue?
It would be nice if you post the result

I have exactly the same problem. After the update, one battery is just not working. The other two are still perfect.... i've tried everything.. there was nothing wrong with any of my batteries before the update. Ridiculous!

I just ran into this problem with my mavic 2 pro. I have five batteries and now four out of the five will not work, and will not upgrade. I have upgraded the firmware and then rolled it back. Nothing works. Two of them went offline when I attempted to upgrade firmware the first time. Then I rolled it back. That did nothing so I refreshed the latest firmware. Now all but one are working. I did see the battery firmware update stop at 99 percent so this is clearly the suspect, but who knows what DJI will say. Honestly at this point I'm not super stoked about "intelligent" flight batteries. I fly fpv drones and have the freedom to fly whatever I want. It makes me want to hack these batteries.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead