DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro STEALTH Propellers - Master Airscrew Upgrade Premium Pack x4

Oh, that's painful to behold. On that subject... I recommend mounting a few pieces of highly reflective 3m tape.... really helped me find a downed Spark once, when I had to find it after I ran it into the side of a Corps of Engineers Dam when I lost signal, and Rth mysteriously failed.... Short Story long... I had to wait until after dark to make the mile hike into the forbidden, fenced off, No Trespassing, 'Gov. Property, I'd turn back if I were you' zone of the Dam near Tioga, PA. Felt like a criminal James Bond...but I was pumped for the mission. I wasn't leaving my Spark to the elements. To it's credit, the Litchi "Find my Aircraft" feature put me within 25' of the Spark's location. Quickly shining the flashlight in it's direction, the reflective tape immediately glowed. I shut it off, scaled the 45 degree 100 vertical feet dam, and quickly flashed it again, this time very close to the Spark. Happily, it was completely undamaged, save for a busted prop. I escaped into the night, avoiding capture :)

I’ve been flying them for about a week now. I like ‘em!

Lower rpms of any propellers I’ve used
They seem really well put together
I haven’t done any proper testing but they seem maybe even a bit quieter than the stock low noise props
DONT create gimbal oscillations (which the DJI platinum props did)
Look sexy as hell

They’re kinda pricey, but I’m not apt to break them, so I’m good with the price.....

And that’s my week with them

Fin

Oh, that's painful to behold. On that subject... I recommend mounting a few pieces of highly reflective 3m tape.... really helped me find a downed Spark once, when I had to find it after I ran it into the side of a Corps of Engineers Dam when I lost signal, and Rth mysteriously failed.... Short Story long... I had to wait until after dark to make the mile hike into the forbidden, fenced off, No Trespassing, 'Gov. Property, I'd turn back if I were you' zone of the Dam near Tioga, PA. Felt like a criminal James Bond...but I was pumped for the mission. I wasn't leaving my Spark to the elements. To it's credit, the Litchi "Find my Aircraft" feature put me within 25' of the Spark's location. Quickly shining the flashlight in it's direction, the reflective tape immediately glowed. I shut it off, scaled the 45 degree 100 vertical feet dam, and quickly flashed it again, this time very close to the Spark. Happily, it was completely undamaged, save for a busted prop. I escaped into the night, avoiding capture :)
I like this story! I snuck onto an army base once to fetch a downed inductrix....granted I only had to go fifteen feet inside the fence, but still....

My brief experience with the props so far:
Much less noticeable noise when I’m on the beach, at 30m many people don’t hear it. Which is a good thing.

I get HIGH WIND warnings all the time. Not sure if it’s just the computer getting confused by lower rpm, but switching out to standard props, no high wind warnings at same time.

Haven’t managed to hit 7000rpm yet with the stealth props. Did runs this morning into light wind and back.
Standard props hit 59kph at 8800rpm into wind, 63kph at 7700rpm on way back
Stealth props hit 59kph into wind 6900rpm, 65kph 6700rpm way back.
So I think sport mode suddenly became a much more efficient way to fly!

Just tried out my new MAS Stealth props... very quiet, with almost NO high pitch sound at all. I think they are even quieter, and lower pitched than the DJI Low Noise props. In hover, I'm doing about 100 rpm less than the DJI props, AND.... there is NO shaking of the camera whatsoever. Pleased so far :) I took a dab of silicone spray to each hub joint, but did NOT find any one if the 8 props I purchased to be overly tight.
You can write them an email and report about the too tight joint.
They will send you a new one

I flew weeks ago in winter, -18c, its super stable.
It just the sound in the quite wood is noticable even its up high in the sky. I bet Platinum prop will be worse than that.

Last edited:
Totally agree! I've flown the MP around our marina boardwalk at 25' ( over water, not over things that can bleed :) and most of the time, do not even get anyone looking up at it.
The MAS props are great.... a low pitched whoosh, as compared to a stirred up nest of hornets. I have 8 unused DJI lo noise props that I'd sell cheap if anybody is interested... Never going back. MAS !

I have a Mavic Pro Platinum, and have ditched the DJI 'quiet' prop's in favour of the MA 'Stealth' prop's - and I'm not going back to the DJI Stock.
I don't know if UK people are still trying to order these from the US, but I got mine from the European office of Master Airscrew (Bulgaria I think?) and delivery took about a week (ordered on Amazon.co.uk). They seem quieter because the rpm is lower, and that translates into a more bass sound that's not so intrusive as stock DJI prop's. It may be that they are just as loud, but they don't 'seem' that way ... I'm seeing at least a minute more on a battery, so it doesn't seem like the motors are working harder, and they are not running hot!

Reactions: garorica
I have a Mavic Pro Platinum, and have ditched the DJI 'quiet' prop's in favour of the MA 'Stealth' prop's - and I'm not going back to the DJI Stock.
I don't know if UK people are still trying to order these from the US, but I got mine from the European office of Master Airscrew (Bulgaria I think?) and delivery took about a week (ordered on Amazon.co.uk). They seem quieter because the rpm is lower, and that translates into a more bass sound that's not so intrusive as stock DJI prop's. It may be that they are just as loud, but they don't 'seem' that way ... I'm seeing at least a minute more on a battery, so it doesn't seem like the motors are working harder, and they are not running hot!
We are on the same page [emoji106], just beware of the time mentioned in the manual, hours of flight and lifetime(years) whichever comes first

Hey guys, to try to help everyone to fly legally I've started creating a custom google maps with the objective of showing areas that we are allowed to fly legally.

As of now, there is no data there since I don't know any place where we can fly legally (I'm new to the hobby)

Please ping me with places you know flying a drone is allowed and I will add to the map.

Hope this can help the community.

Reactions: ElPocho
I'm looking for more information on the performance on those blades. There is no much information beside few reviews on youtube and couple of people here at Mavic Pilots.
I'm new to the Mavic Pro but have a ton of experience with drones - Phantom and 3D robotics as well as many custom rigs.

On the website and in reviews I saw some important points which I like very much and would like to confirm it is true - low-noise and the sport mode performance.
Anybody with actual testing, rpms, sound level, efficiency numbers and etc??? Please help.

Photo from FacebookView attachment 47912
I have the them and have not noticed any decrease in performance. I purchased them for the color. I would like to help and tell you that performance is improved or flight time is greater but I didn't buy them for that reason and don't track it.. I noticed you stated that you fly FPV, I do also. Don't waste your time trying to get "Performance " out of a Mavic. Yes, Sport mode is faster but if you fly FPV the Mavic is a joke. Enjoy it for what it is, A camera drone that can take some awesome pictures/video.

I have the them and have not noticed any decrease in performance. I purchased them for the color. I would like to help and tell you that performance is improved or flight time is greater but I didn't buy them for that reason and don't track it.. I noticed you stated that you fly FPV, I do also. Don't waste your time trying to get "Performance " out of a Mavic. Yes, Sport mode is faster but if you fly FPV the Mavic is a joke. Enjoy it for what it is, A camera drone that can take some awesome pictures/video.
Following on from @LINXXL above ... The MAS Stealth prop's are a higher pitch and fly more efficiently than the stock DJI prop's. This means that to hover, or to produce a speed 'x', the prop's are spinning slower than stock DJI prop's. The down-side of that is they can't push the air through faster than stock DJI propellors. All of the tests of the MAS prop's I have seen & done, indicate that the ONLY parameter that the stock DJI scores better in, is fastest flight speed (by just one or two mph). If you want to go faster then don't go for MAS. However, if you want by-standers commenting on how quiet your drone is, and you want longer flight times - go MAS.

Last edited:
I love mine but in high wind stock are better.

I love mine but in high wind stock are better.
Interested in why you say that? (not contesting - just interested).

Just seems bigger blades struggle in high wind.
Do you mean - pushing the Mavic into a headwind? Or stability-wise??
I know that the MAS prop's make a Mavic Pro's top speed a bit lower, but have not really seen much that would make me think my Mavic is less stable with the MAS prop's.

Seems stable, harder cutting through wind

Just ordered from UK but at under £30 is this not under the limit for VAT and Duty ?

Also, are these significantly better than the official DJI low noise after market props ?
Amazon UK have them

Reactions: Damomerlin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams