DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro STEALTH Propellers - Master Airscrew Upgrade Premium Pack x4

Sarkaz@

Reactions
I'm looking for more information on the performance on those blades. There is no much information beside few reviews on youtube and couple of people here at Mavic Pilots.
I'm new to the Mavic Pro but have a ton of experience with drones - Phantom and 3D robotics as well as many custom rigs.

On the website and in reviews I saw some important points which I like very much and would like to confirm it is true - low-noise and the sport mode performance.
Anybody with actual testing, rpms, sound level, efficiency numbers and etc??? Please help.

Photo from Facebook41889115_2173357522735551_6384331214622294016_o.jpg

I've seen these also, was interested but I hate to be the "test subject". Would love to hear from anyone who has used them.

Reactions: Sarkaz@
Thanks for the video. Hope you are able to share your thoughts ones you try them out.

Its kind of misleading video as he is doing the test indoors. I have read that the pro are most noisy, then the platinum and then the Master Airscrew are the best in terms of low-noise. Doing the test inside might significantly influence the test. No question there is a difference in the shape and airfoils, haha.

What other think I'm interested at is the SPORT mode. Hope somebody will have insight on that as well.

Sarkaz@, all I can say is that I love those props. I was hesitant at the beginning weather to test them out as most compatible props are Chinese counterfeit and are just garbage. This MasterAirscrew turns out to be a very reputable company in California, and they are actually manufacturing the props there... in California (couldn't believe that initially).

So the bottom line:

1. The props look great. I have both the orange and the white sets and I like them a lot. The finish is a bit glossy which I believe is for less drag thus better efficiency. The colors are very good because it gives you good visibility when the background is not just white clouds in the sky. Especially flying low in mountains or green areas with threes. The orange props especially are very well visible every where.

2. The punch is great. If you want to do some more sport flying also in Sport mode and have fun, those are the props to go for. You will see that the blade area is slightly bigger/wider which helps with that.

3. Efficiency - having better looking props + better performing props => there should be a tradeoff with less flight time. The contrary, the flight time is about 2-4% (30-45 seconds) improved! While 30 seconds might be negligible, all improvements combined are sufficient for me to convert.

4. No need to worry about breaking prop as some China made I have considered did. I have already hit several branches and there is not even a scratch. As the props are foldable, there is no danger for the motors. The material looks a bit stiffer than OEM, but does not bring any vibrations or whatsoever like the carbon props does.

5. Sound is better. Period. I have tested that and yes it is really different when tested inside and outside. Simply put, the sound is better/lower even than the platinum props.

To summarize, those props are a must have.

Enjoy!

I have been using them for 2 weeks. Very good props. Quieter than MPP props and durable. Also lower rpm. Very responsive. Sport mode is fine, ran full speed several times and used pause button to stop. No issues.

Reactions: Drone_guy
Wow...thanks guys....glad to hear this. I read about them on Reddit and was curious but haven't talked to any actual users. The price is the same for these as the DJI props are so that makes them very appealing. I think I'll try them out.

Reactions: Stormey
Thoroughly endorse Jimmyk's comments, had mine for a couple of weeks and won't be going back. Only downside was £20 tax when delivered to UK....but you're worth it [emoji3]

Shopping cartProduct image Description Quantity Price
DJI_Mavic_Platinum_MAS_Orange_small.jpg

DJI Mavic Pro & Platinum STEALTH Upgrade Propellers - x4 Orange1$ 21.79
Scroll for more items
Cost summaryDescription Price Subtotal $ 21.79Shipping $ 4.95Total USD $ 26.74

Thoroughly endorse Jimmyk's comments, had mine for a couple of weeks and won't be going back. Only downside was £20 tax when delivered to UK....but you're worth it [emoji3]
Just ordered from UK but at under £30 is this not under the limit for VAT and Duty ?

Also, are these significantly better than the official DJI low noise after market props ?

I just got mine today. Wow, just wow! They aren't a little bit quieter. They are a LOT quieter. I've done just one 4 minute flight, but everything seemed to be good. Everything was rock steady and there was no detectable vibration. I believe I'm going to order a set of orange ones now.

Based on the information around the web, I’ve just ordered a set of orange and white. £42.66 with shipping from the US to UK. I’ll keep you posted on my findings.

Based on the information around the web, I’ve just ordered a set of orange and white. £42.66 with shipping from the US to UK. I’ll keep you posted on my findings.
When you say orange and white is that a set of each ? I ordered just otrange and I think I paid a bit less. I used PayPal so maybe they will hit me with an extra charge. I don't know why I used them as I have often logged on and found an unexpected negative balance.
Also, if we both get hit with import charges which have a minimum amount and the props are as good as people say it may be worth a group buy to the UK.

Reactions: Gazmg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo