DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro STEALTH Propellers - Master Airscrew Upgrade Premium Pack x4

MAS test on free fall it better than dji platinum stock props, the dji make my drone fall in inverted position, very different with MAS, its very stable

Have you modified parameters to increase sports mode? It seems very responsive in super sport mode
Following on from @LINXXL above ... The MAS Stealth prop's are a higher pitch and fly more efficiently than the stock DJI prop's. This means that to hover, or to produce a speed 'x', the prop's are spinning slower than stock DJI prop's. The down-side of that is they can't push the air through faster than stock DJI propellors. All of the tests of the MAS prop's I have seen & done, indicate that the ONLY parameter that the stock DJI scores better in, is fastest flight speed (by just one or two mph). If you want to go faster then don't go for MAS. However, if you want by-standers commenting on how quiet your drone is, and you want longer flight times - go MAS.

Sorry to bump an old thread but......................do these make the Mavic Pro PLATINUM which is already (supposed to be) quieter any MORE quiet? I emailed MAS a number of days ago and never got a reply.

I think that it does, but when there is a good wind not so much. But on a calm day I get down to 35ft and watch deer with no problem, before Id have to stay around 50 to 60ft not to bother them.

I think that it does, but when there is a good wind not so much. But on a calm day I get down to 35ft and watch deer with no problem, before Id have to stay around 50 to 60ft not to bother them.

IMG_0063.JPG. I was blowing the weeds around.

Reactions: RetiredInFL
Sorry to bump an old thread but......................do these make the Mavic Pro PLATINUM which is already (supposed to be) quieter any MORE quiet? I emailed MAS a number of days ago and never got a reply.
I have used MAS Stealth prop's on my Mavic Pro Platinum for some time now. My experience is that it DOES make the MPP quieter than having the stock DJI 8331 'Quiet' prop's. The reason for this is that the MAS prop's are more efficient and spin at lower rpm to get the same lift. You can see this on the RC controller display if you do a comparison flight. It's actually the lower rpm that makes the prop's quieter and makes the 'pitch' of the sound lower and less intrusive ... more toward 'flock of birds' than 'swarm of bees' if you know what I mean.

MavPro_wrap.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh