DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 3 new rumored specs list

1646652977764.png

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
In my opinion it's a fake. If you compare both the line art to the "box cover" photo there are some discrepancy. Notice there is no distortion on the controller as the color photo. Look at how perfect the right sensor is on the line are compared to how it's kind of flattened out on the photo. That random disc below the camera. This suggest the leaker has access to another file.

What intrigues me the most is the left controller stick has a construction line passing right through it. I have only seen this when a 3d models is being saved out as line art. Basically a common error that happens sometimes with 3D rendering with a toon shader that traces the contours of 3d shapes.

What I am hinting at, actually just a pure guess at this point is that the leaker created a 3D model rendered once in color and once as line art. Then quickly distorted in Photoshop to make it look more less perfect to look like a quick photo he took of a box while no one was looking.

Just sport mode with the camera open like that make zero sense
Than on top of that you have zero protection for the camera lens .

The purpose of the oversize sensors with the backing sensor built in looks to be in the way of the drone itself.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain.

Reactions: Yaros
The backward sensing would be trash, according to this picture both backward sensors are located in the front part of the drone looking backward. The rear arms, motors and propellers would interfere its view for sure.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
The backward sensing would be trash, according to this picture both backward sensors are located in the front part of the drone looking backward. The rear arms, motors and propellers would interfere its view for sure.
I'm an old, very experienced engineer. That front mounted, rear facing rearward OA sensor design is brilliant.

(for those that don't see it, that was dry humor. Not meant to be taken seriously AT ALL)

• Haha
Reactions: test2000Anafi
It is the real deal and it’s a better design than even mavic 3. Camera is the most important and to design the drone around it, is how it should have been

Reactions: Tas47
I'm just hoping it's under 0.55 lbs with propeller guard installed (to meet US FAA Category 1 requirements) and potential of implementing Remote ID in the future. At least give us the option to use the lighter batteries available elsewhere. This would permit legal flight over people today and sustained flight over an open-air assembly of people in the future. I was close to pulling the trigger on a Japanese Mavic Air but now I think I'll wait and see.

In my opinion it's a fake. If you compare both the line art to the "box cover" photo there are some discrepancy. Notice there is no distortion on the controller as the color photo. Look at how perfect the right sensor is on the line are compared to how it's kind of flattened out on the photo. That random disc below the camera. This suggest the leaker has access to another file.

What intrigues me the most is the left controller stick has a construction line passing right through it. I have only seen this when a 3d models is being saved out as line art. Basically a common error that happens sometimes with 3D rendering with a toon shader that traces the contours of 3d shapes.

What I am hinting at, actually just a pure guess at this point is that the leaker created a 3D model rendered once in color and once as line art. Then quickly distorted in Photoshop to make it look more less perfect to look like a quick photo he took of a box while no one was looking.
I think its fake myself

I'm just thinking, where is the gimbal Yaw motor? On the side, or what?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc