DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 specs leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it but maybe worth waiting for Air 3S with 1 inch 24mm and maybe 1/1.3 for second camera could be the ticket for me! 48MPs isn't as bad as people say, and manual pano with Mini3Pro comes out very nice for me.

I like it but maybe worth waiting for Air 3S with 1 inch 24mm and maybe 1/1.3 for second camera could be the ticket for me! 48MPs isn't as bad as people say, and manual pano with Mini3Pro comes out very nice for me.
Now I am definitely not in a hurry to upgrade.
The choice between a Mavic 3 pro and an Air 3 will come down to real life images.
The smaller sensor unless proven to be of very high quality is a no go for me.

O4 video transmission. Now we know why the 2 new RC's. Im guessing none of the other RC'S will be compatible.

O4 video transmission. Now we know why the 2 new RC's. Im guessing none of the other RC'S will be compatible.
That's a weird one.
I am hoping (fingers crossed) that the RC Pro will be software upgradeable.

Reactions: DanJ
Based on the report posted above it's a 3X.
Do you there will be digital zoom in addition to the 3x? For instance, 3x tele-camera with 4x digital zoom for a total of 12x.

Kind of like the Mavic 3 has a 7x tele with x4 digital for a total of 28x.

Last edited:
Do you there will be digital zoom on rope of the 3x? For instance, 3x tele-camera with 4x digital zoom for a total of 12x.

Kind of like the Mavic 3 has a 7x tele with x4 digital for a total of 28x.
I would think it would have the same digital zoom capability on the 3X camera.

The choice between a Mavic 3 pro and an Air 3 will come down to real life images.
Same, interesting choice to downgrade the sensor size. I’ll wait.

I think the Air 3 will be a super release,because DJI is not in the habit of releasing an
inferior product,maybe the sensors are a little smaller than 1"but with the very latest
technology, in the right lighting conditions you may not be able to tell the difference.
46 minute battery life for one,what's not to like here .

I think the Air 3 will be a super release,because DJI is not in the habit of releasing an
inferior product,maybe the sensors are a little smaller than 1"but with the very latest
technology, in the right lighting conditions you may not be able to tell the difference.
46 minute battery life for one,what's not to like here .
I hope that you are right. (keeping my fingers crossed)

That's a big "Meh" from me. Same sensor as Mini 3 Pro and so one would expect the same quality and shortcomings as that bird.
Think I'll bag a used Mavic 3 Pro.

You going to get the same picture quality as the Mini 3 or Mini 3 Pro on the Air 3. Same sensor size.

You only want to get the Air 3 because it is heavier and withheld stronger wind better than the Mini 3

Last edited:
What a shame that the camera is a downgrade. The quality of the camera was part of what made the A2S so awesome and such a bargain.
Perhaps the Air 3S in a year will address this :)

I am good with my A2S for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor