DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updated Compliance list

The Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom and Phantom 4 Pro V2 is on this list
Sorry, I didn't see them. The FAA website is not the easiest to use, could you please provide the Tracking # for the FAA RID DoC?

I understand there is DJI software now available for these DJI drones that should now bring them into compliance but the final step to make "the list" is for them to show up on the FAA database where is where my link leads to. I suspect the Dronedj article was published mostly (but not entirely) triggered by the newcomers to the official list today (11-28-2023) which are the Air 3 and Mini 4 Pro drones. However, you are correct the list of DJI drones with RID capabilities now also contains the M2P/Z and Phantom 4 Pro V2 recently. Hopefully we don't have to wait until March for them to get their DoC.

Sorry, I didn't see them. The FAA website is not the easiest to use, could you please provide the Tracking # for the FAA RID DoC?

I understand there is DJI software now available for these DJI drones that should now bring them into compliance but the final step to make "the list" is for them to show up on the FAA database where is where my link leads to. I suspect the Dronedj article was published mostly (but not entirely) triggered by the newcomers to the official list today (11-28-2023) which are the Air 3 and Mini 4 Pro drones. However, you are correct the list of DJI drones with RID capabilities now also contains the M2P/Z and Phantom 4 Pro V2 recently. Hopefully we don't have to wait until March for them to get their DoC.
Agreed it's a pain to navigate, but I also do not see it on the list. Just as a 2nd set of eyes.

I saw an earlier post an updated my Mavic 2 Pro last week. Flew yesterday. I don't see any way to tell if the RID is working. Is there some way to determine that without buying expensive equipment?

I saw an earlier post an updated my Mavic 2 Pro last week. Flew yesterday. I don't see any way to tell if the RID is working. Is there some way to determine that without buying expensive equipment?
You can try to use an app called Air Sentinel or Drone Scanner.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead