DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Early Christmas!

HassoBoxhead

Reactions
My wife decided to surprise me with an early Christmas present today, my first Mavic! She even got the fly more combo after grilling the poor Best Buy employee over battery life, available accessories, etc...I’ve learned a TON on this forum while I’ve been waiting to get one, now I just have to “cool my jets” and take it slow so I don’t do anything rash and stupid!

Reactions: NinjaNut and wytnyt
My wife decided to surprise me with an early Christmas present today, my first Mavic! She even got the fly more combo after grilling the poor Best Buy employee over battery life, available accessories, etc...I’ve learned a TON on this forum while I’ve been waiting to get one, now I just have to “cool my jets” and take it slow so I don’t do anything rash and stupid!
Lucky you! have fun droning.

like tom petty says
''the waiting is the hard part''

Yea for you! Of course, your wife will be expecting a reciprocal gift of equal or greater value. I would give it to her to improve your odds of getting accessories (tablet holder, ND filters, powerful computer for video editing, etc).

Best. Wife. Ever!

Marry her again!! No wait... send her over I have room in my harem!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashtar