DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Factory Reset Option....

Spanishcop

Reactions
So on DJI Assistant 2.0 under firmwares there is an option for reset factory settings.

1) Has anyone used this? Do any of you use this before you downgrade or upgrade firmware using the DJI Assistant.

2) If you do a factory reset on Mavic and R/C.... What all needs to be done after that? Does RC need to be synced again with Mavic. Does RC controls need re-calibrated. I assume the IMU, Compass, flight settings and camera settings would need configured.

Never done this reset option as I have already upgraded all the way to 0600 and decided to stay on 0400 for now as the more stable firmware for my liking. Just curious if the reset helps eliminate errors during firmware changes.

Mike

So on DJI Assistant 2.0 under firmwares there is an option for reset factory settings.

1) Has anyone used this? Do any of you use this before you downgrade or upgrade firmware using the DJI Assistant.

2) If you do a factory reset on Mavic and R/C.... What all needs to be done after that? Does RC need to be synced again with Mavic. Does RC controls need re-calibrated. I assume the IMU, Compass, flight settings and camera settings would need configured.

Never done this reset option as I have already upgraded all the way to 0600 and decided to stay on 0400 for now as the more stable firmware for my liking. Just curious if the reset helps eliminate errors during firmware changes.

Mike

i did one time Restore factory defaults option in the Assistant. nothing happend. N O T H I N G ! after restore everything was the same.

Okay thank you for the reply.

Okay thank you for the reply.

no prob. i really don't know what for the Restore factory defaults. it's very interesting thing in the Assistant 2. my restore process run successful on my mavic. it was maybe 5-7 minutes. i tried on my RC too, but no fun. i tried a lot of times no success on RC. after i was check everything in Go4 app, and everything still same like before restore process. my mavic's name, my settings, everything was same. did you try Restore factory defaults ever?

Nope

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Muggs