DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mlaczek

Reactions
hi guys,

what do you think, this picture is fake, or not? if not, i'll traveling by plane never anymore. :eek:

Attachments

• mail.google.com.jpg
    mail.google.com.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,414
Last edited:
hi guys,

what do you think, this picture is fake, or not? if not, i'll traveling by plane never anymore. :eek:

6z0BgPPfT9BylrMVD-4wVyXrF7YSwBUouFurrn3AqiJXmjb6lZnBs-leS6PoNfc1mt1LdZXhucylax0ispmi-4XtFoxmj9rpgHarlyj_uHL3zjOI4vlIqYD0N59rlarUBIqQb8OtkC_6fpXalB-GjIww6UKh0WfNxBEmWqvd-ubFNuBrWtxDa6zDYmXwAPhr0R8Sks6V2v_JSbatIEEsNV9fZ6nXP3UuNNMwDKJygHKF7QGuiysOYitMtoflY0_BX9jPdQq8ZD9OokUjvPi4eIo-f5XSvDbxf41xZnx9gsZgSiZTQg6h01p85MIDQocy7PBM-afYV2tncIzdPULkywvrF-FjbDPDw6YlVk7wMoP7gxIc_zfP5ldONE6I-Y6ayzyfLyAblrlNnEwFTvus43DQnqhu0958oto5gaKUz9VwyV--wM5m4IWgOvPSO6iZPp-lGphE8iNCygucfwqRdJpUalFNgfhlZClrS_Tk-nKKgxKlOs80cNz8XK3fmEz61Oo5wgSa--ECb0EAZjq6dhpLppvLSYu97GcRp4j8HtofhI4kSEbaT-9TvvplSIJaHr6Ly41ypSuf7yhDNdxi5hvihI0vzbVLqfj_I25n9_buCiGf5_G-mnkHFWjgkifWiElglFbgv-8AFywhybyKOjXdevTh2btU4pKYvGQhNNfwPPKwkANa_4M263LzrVs5KgRaeR1c97FY1O6_9GnU9LcnKoU=w1231-h881-l75-ft
picture does not post :(

Reactions: gusnz
I can see it, and it's terrifying.

Fake (I think) of course, if you look at how up-swept the wings are this is probably from a demo video of a airfoil pulling serious g's. Plus his mavic is still at 93% battery, how did it get so high so efficiently.
Just my thoughts,
Regards,
-d

Reactions: AlanTheBeast
Post #8 above has the original link to the original photo that was photoshopped.

The speed of the jet at 500 mph would likely be blurry in the photo of real although I supposedly depend on your shitter speed.

It's fake, but even if a jet of this size impacted a mavic, I think there would likely be little to no danger to the passengers or crew. The mass of a mavic is significantly less than that of a Canadian goose, and these planes are tested against bird strikes.

Not suggesting that uas try to share airspace with manned aircraft, but if the worse case scenario were to take place, the risk to giant planes is likely very minimal.

Fake (I think) of course, if you look at how up-swept the wings are this is probably from a demo video of a airfoil pulling serious g's. Plus his mavic is still at 93% battery, how did it get so high so efficiently.
Just my thoughts,
Regards,
-d
okay, i hoped. but now i have a question: why good idea to make a photo like this? some drone hater people made it for make more hate about drones? or what? i don't understand.

Also correct me if I am wrong he has that drone directly over what looks like a very busy airport (bottom left picture), and as I understand it planes do not fly OVER airports, they fly round them in a holding pattern to come in at a distance to land on the run way (or fly away out of the run way)

Also correct me if I am wrong he has that drone directly over what looks like a very busy airport (bottom left picture), and as I understand it planes do not fly OVER airports, they fly round them in a holding pattern to come in at a distance to land on the run way (or fly away out of the run way)

yeah, it's a good evidence ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS