DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC HACK

saltire

Reactions
The fcc hack i am trying to use keep coming up that its got malware and wont unzip the exe file has anyone else had these issues.Its the permanent one which is $69.

There is no .exe file, it is an android app (.apk). What are you trying to use?

The fcc hack i am trying to use keep coming up that its got malware and wont unzip the exe file has anyone else had these issues.Its the permanent one which is $69.
My dji rc enable fcc only needs 36usd , do yours needs 69usd?

I did disable it, but it's the 7zip app which says unable to unzip due to malware and there is no way of getting round this using this 7zip app .

I might try another unzip app. It think it will just be the same outcome.Why on earth would the person include malware is beyond me .I presume that somefolks on here got the same exe from Sincoder could they have a look and see if it is named DJIRCFCCZIP.7z and did you scan it for malwear ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: stooge75
I might try another unzip app. It think it will just be the same outcome.Why on earth would the person include malware is beyond me .I presume that somefolks on here got the same exe from Sincoder could they have a look and see if it is named DJIRCFCCZIP.7z and did you scan it for malwear ?
The one I used from Sincoder did come up with a malware warning in a routine scan, however it works just fine & my PC hasn't spontaneously combusted yet, so I just assumed it was because the apk is an "unknown source"
It was only 40 dollars too....

ive got the fcc patch and it works 100%. I went 13500 feet away the other day, with only loosing 1 bar of signal.

BTW, its an APK file. not and .EXE file. anything EXE will NOT run in LINUX (ANDROID) or MAC (unless emulating a x86 pc). what im saying here is anything thats an exe WILL be a virus, and even an APK. I found it in a youtube channel, and use it everytime i fly. No problems at all, ive been monitoring it will certain software to see what its doing and its not a virus, the version i have anyway. I cant remember where i got it, but i do have it if anyone wants the APK. make sure u only download this on your phone. as i said, and EXE is only for the Windows operation system in general, not Linux or Android.
I am very impataiently waiting for a hack for my Air2. I payed for the software for my mavic 1 pro, that was awesome, I took it over 4000 feet high, and a few kms away. Now I have the Air2, and the software activated, i literally cant do anything, stupid bloody downgrade blocking feature like iOS uses. I HATE Apple for that reason. Hopefully someone comes up with the hack or whatever yo want to call it soon. I know the Ukrainians have their own firmware.. so its definatley possible.

The one I used from Sincoder did come up with a malware warning in a routine scan, however it works just fine & my PC hasn't spontaneously combusted yet, so I just assumed it was because the apk is an "unknown source"
It was only 40 dollars too....
mine was only $0. hehe. ive got NLD, but DJI will not allow to downgrade firmware on my mavic air2. that sux, seems no one has hacked it yet.

Did you look at DRONE-HACKS.COM? The license for a Mavic 2 is about £40 and you have a good selection to choose to install, including CE-FCC hack and FCC BOOST which gives a signal that is about 30db as opposed to the stock FCC signal which tops out at 26db.
If you do use drone-hacks you have to remember to NEVER try to upgrade firmware. Every time you boot the drone and controller you will get the warning "inconsistent firmware detected. Do you want to update?". Tap on "NO" and make sure your flight screen device is set to airplane mode.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom