DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Feelworld monitor

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions
Just ordered this
I have the 7” version that i used with the old smart controller, but this looks pretty sweet. And with quick release, shouldnt add much to setup when i want to use it.

Got an issue with the FeelWorld 7 since I went from the SC with the M2P to the RC-Pro with the M3. I cannot get audio from the monitor. No problem with the video signal and I can see the audio signal bars moving on the monitor when HOME POINT SET is announced. So it appears the audio is moving from the RC-Pro to the monitor fine (apparently not a cable or RC-Pro problem). Have tried it with headphones, same result.

Did not have this issue when using the same monitor with the SC. Significant problem since I can no longer hear the OA warnings, and I am usually viewing the monitor screen rather than the controller screen while flying.
Any similar problem with those of you using the FeelWorld 7 with the RC-Pro? Any thoughts?

Just ordered this
I have the 7” version that i used with the old smart controller, but this looks pretty sweet. And with quick release, shouldnt add much to setup when i want to use it.
I ordered mine directly from the FeelWorld website yesterday. Saved the $40 shipping charge that ThorsDroneWorld wanted to charge, and it ships free from an Amazon Warehouse within 3-7 days! Looking forward to trying it, too! Looks impressive, but I'll likely use it on a tripod next to the RC Pro for a clean screen. It would also be nice if it could separately display the Map view which is so cloogy on the RC Pro, when trying to see the red line back to the RC! I also have the smaller 7” version.

Last edited:
1. Resolved the audio issue (user error) via Feelworld support.
2. I was scared away from the LifThor $40 shipping on the 10" as well. The Feelworld site is currently sold out of the LUT11S MONITOR.

It may have cost me $40. But it arrived today. 2 days Norway to Australia with DHL. I’m still waiting on a parcel from Adelaide after 2 weeks with Australia Post

Reactions: GadgetGuy and PAW
It may have cost me $40. But it arrived today. 2 days Norway to Australia with DHL. I’m still waiting on a parcel from Adelaide after 2 weeks with Australia Post
I'll let you know when mine arrives. Should be any day now. We are on day 3 of 3-7 days. LifThor charges their actual shipping cost from Norway, so obviously higher than from an Amazon logistics in the U.S.. Hope they didn't oversell them, leaving me unfulfilled!

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Mine shipped out last night via DHL from China, which is apparently an "Amazon Logistics" location for the U.S.! :rolleyes:
Just ordered mine from the Amazon warehouse... guess I'll settle in for a bit of a wait.

Just ordered mine from the Amazon warehouse... guess I'll settle in for a bit of a wait.
They state 3-7 days, if in the United States. So likely received within a week. Mine shipped out within 48 hours. DHL from China is likely no longer than DHL from Norway, but $40 cheaper!

I was happy to pay the postage and deal direct with Thorsdroneworld. They have always done well by me.

I was happy to pay the postage and deal direct with Thorsdroneworld. They have always done well by me.
I have purchased many items directly from Thors as well. But I have the 7" and can wait for the 10". Getting it directly from Feelworld and saving$40 is, well saving $40.
My hobby is expensive enough!;)

I just used mine for the first time yesterday - what a difference!

I immediately noticed the audio issue.

Is it a configuration setting on the monitor that solved it for you?

1. Resolved the audio issue (user error) via Feelworld support.
2. I was scared away from the LifThor $40 shipping on the 10" as well. The Feelworld site is currently sold out of the LUT11S MONITOR.

I ordered mine from ThorsDroneWorld, and it arrived with only the EU connector for the power supply. Maybe ordering directly it will have the usual assortment of connectors for most countries?

Fortunately, I have a huge box of power supplies, including one with the proper voltage, current, and connector.

I ordered mine directly from the FeelWorld website yesterday. Saved the $40 shipping charge that ThorsDroneWorld wanted to charge, and it ships free from an Amazon Warehouse within 3-7 days!

I just used mine for the first time yesterday - what a difference!

I immediately noticed the audio issue.

Is it a configuration setting on the monitor that solved it for you?
The 7" or the 10"? I don't have the 10 yet. For the 7:

unnamed.jpg

ok...as somebody still using the Mini2 with the Tripltek 8, and maybe, thinking about the Mini3 or Air2s, I wonder:

I thought the RC pro was supposed to be great. But people are adding a monitor? Is the RC Pro Screen to dark or too small...or both?

No the screen is amazing. My old eyes just like to have the option of looking at the larger screen. I would have bothered with the old 7” feelworld monitor i have, but the 10” super bright screen is an amazing addon

ok...as somebody still using the Mini2 with the Tripltek 8, and maybe, thinking about the Mini3 or Air2s, I wonder:

I thought the RC pro was supposed to be great. But people are adding a monitor? Is the RC Pro Screen to dark or too small...or both?
They aren't mutually exclusive. RC Pro by itself for portability, and attached FeelGood for base operations! Bit of a pain to add and remove all the hardware for mounting onto the RC Pro, so maybe just use a tethered tripod mount with the FeelWorld on it, next to the RC Pro for base station use, plugged into AC to keep it lighter.

Last edited:
Mine arrived today via DHL from China, directly from FeelWorld. 7 days total from placing the order, within the promised 3-7 days to the U.S.. AC charger has the US two prong clip in the accessory box. Straight mini HDMI to straight HDMI cable included. Nice large U shaped tripod bracket to hold and support the monitor is included, perfect for table top use without tipping over, as well as easy mounting to a tripod in the field. Beautiful monitor! Very impressed! This will be perfect for base operation, while hooked up to AC, and useable in the field on a tripod with mounted batteries, while handholding the RC Pro in front, tethered to the monitor via the mini HDMI to HDMI cable. My RC Pro antennas are then free to move fully vertically, and I can still point the RC Pro independently of the monitor, and just spin the monitor around on the tripod head to match, and easily tip it to the perfect viewing angle on the U bracket, as things change. Easy disconnect for an emergency landing by just pulling the mini HDMI cord from the RC Pro, to chase after the M3 as necessary, with RC Pro in hand, without breaking anything! Hopefully no one runs off with the monitor on the tripod while chasing after the M3! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: PAW and AnzacJack
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31