DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

jeffcutler

Reactions
Have read a number of discussions on the Mavic Pro series REQUIRING you to tap the screen to focus the camera. Is this truly the case. AND now with the MP2Zoom, is this also the case or does the new feature of autofocus eliminate the need to take that additional step of touching the screen to get sharp focus?

Asking because with the P3S that I currently fly, the fixed-focus lens is always in focus. I want to upgrade and am seriously drooling over the MP2Zoom...but still might go with the MA if the focusing isn't seamless and automatic.

Anyone know...or can someone talk me onto the MP2Zoom ledge by explaining that it's not a big deal?

Thanks! (AND price on the MP2Zoom is way affordable IMHO. I had allotted almost that much for a MA fly-more and other accessories.

OH, LAST THING, do the batteries for the MP fit the MP2Zoom?

THANKS!!!

Jeff

MP/MPP focus: You can program the C1 or C2 buttons to set the focus so you do not have to tap the screen. You can also set manual focus via a screen dial. I use my C1 button to focus in good light and the manual focus for low light. I would like a fixed focus lens but it is not a big deal to focus.

Batteries: The MP batteries will not work with the MP2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa