DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day All, another new MP Pilot here, Gold Coast, Australia..

Please post some of your PNG video. I’m yet to try any of that yet. Still trying to get confident just flying. Rain up here has stopped me for too long.

I'm kinda new to the whole taking photo's and uploading them.. but standby, I reckon I'll get something in the next few days, pending work getting in my road of course.. not to mention the every reliable internet in PNG

would love to see some of that PNG footage. Such a beautiful place
I'm kinda new to the whole taking photo's and uploading them.. but standby, I reckon I'll get something in the next few days, pending work getting in my road of course.. not to mention the every reliable internet in PNG

Please post some of your PNG video. I’m yet to try any of that yet. Still trying to get confident just flying. Rain up here has stopped me for too long.

G'day mate, I took a few photo's today whilst around the Port Moresby port area... some really are terrific but they are 5MB I'll never be able to upload them so I am trying to figure out how to compress them without the quality getting to crappy... stay tuned and I'll get it figured in a day or two..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe