DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MrGimri

Reactions
After a small crash, maybe 3ft off the ground going maybe 2mph... I clipped a propeller and my mavic fell to the ground. A small scratch on the undercarriage, and one cracked prop later, everything seemed fine... until I tried to fly again. I have NO CONTROL over the Gimbal and it says motors overloaded. It just faces the ground and cannot be adjusted with the RC. Calibration freezes at 5% then fails. The picture still comes thru Crystal clear, but it can o my look down. I am still able to zoom in and out, just not able to move the camera AT ALL. Please help, I've hardly had it for a week.

Do you have Refresh or any other insurance? I think you might need a gimbal flat ribbon cable. I have them in stock and I also do the repair.

After a small crash, maybe 3ft off the ground going maybe 2mph... I clipped a propeller and my mavic fell to the ground. A small scratch on the undercarriage, and one cracked prop later, everything seemed fine... until I tried to fly again. I have NO CONTROL over the Gimbal and it says motors overloaded. It just faces the ground and cannot be adjusted with the RC. Calibration freezes at 5% then fails. The picture still comes thru Crystal clear, but it can o my look down. I am still able to zoom in and out, just not able to move the camera AT ALL. Please help, I've hardly had it for a week.

Hi - Thexact thing has happenned with mine.
SAME innitial pointing down - after some loud clicking movements on startup - where the mavic tries to orientate the gimble.
But Gives Up-

I tried calibrating and it gets stuck at 5%.
Then reports Gimbal Calibration Failed.

WHAT did you eventually do ?

Does anyone else have this - ?
Iv had my MAVIC for just over a week - I love it - but this has just killed it...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun