DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Clemson, SC

ptander

Reactions
New drone enthusiast here. I'm a consultant in agriculture at Clemson, and taking a deep dive into research in remote sensing (drones/satellites) and GIS. Currently using DJI Mavic for solar energy research in agriculture. Loving drones and GIS so much, I'm considering a career change or eventually starting my own business.

Anyways, I've been a quiet patroller of the forum for about 6 months, so I figured it was time to actually say hello. Links to some of my new digital domains:
All connections, advice, comments, or questions are welcome!

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: ptander
New drone enthusiast here. I'm a consultant in agriculture at Clemson, and taking a deep dive into research in remote sensing (drones/satellites) and GIS. Currently using DJI Mavic for solar energy research in agriculture. Loving drones and GIS so much, I'm considering a career change or eventually starting my own business.

Anyways, I've been a quiet patroller of the forum for about 6 months, so I figured it was time to actually say hello. Links to some of my new digital domains:
All connections, advice, comments, or questions are welcome!
Howdy from Wyoming @ptander , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!
P.S. your portfolio link isn't working, I think you meant to link to: Patrick Anderson

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405