DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from San Diego!

Ray Dunakin

Reactions
Hi! Another new guy here. Just bought my Mavic a few weeks ago, and only recently had a chance to try it out. Really loving it! I've never flown any kind of r/c aircraft before, and was thrilled at how easy the Mavic is.

I have a lot of plans for it, but mostly I will be using it in my ongoing quest to photographically document old mines, mining camps, and ghost towns.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome :)

Sorry for gate crashing, we are actually heading to San Diego next month as part of our holiday.
Can you recommend any "Must see places"? :)

Welcome :)

Sorry for gate crashing, we are actually heading to San Diego next month as part of our holiday.
Can you recommend any "Must see places"? :)

Well I'm not too big on the touristy places so probably not the best person to ask. Obviously there's the zoo, Balboa Park, etc.

Now if you want to get away from the city, you could go east on Interstate 8, then take Sunrise Highway through the Laguna Mountain, and over to the town of Julian. That's a nice scenic drive, and Julian is a quaint little town. If possible, take the tour of the Eagle/High Peak Mine. For the best pie in town, go to Mom's Pies.

Or you could go further east to Ocotillo, and take S-2 up through the Anza-Borrego desert, then go up to Julian.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore