DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone ever had any stress cracks or structural failures on the back arms with the mavic mini 1?

• Thread starter Deleted member 160650
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 160650

Does anyone have stress cracks on the back arms of their minis? I’ve had that happen and is really annoying because I didn’t want to chance it and sent it back to dji. Besides stress cracks has anyone ever had a prop or arm or any part of a drone fall of mid flight?

Does anyone have stress cracks on the back arms of their minis? I’ve had that happen and is really annoying because I didn’t want to chance it and sent it back to dji. Besides stress cracks has anyone ever had a prop or arm or any part of a drone fall of mid flight?
Had this issue on my Mavic Air 2 arms. Sent it in to DJI and they replaced the Drone, no charge. As you mentioned I didn’t want to take the chance of the stress fractures increasing. However the Drone was only a few months old at the time. I believe there may have been an issue in the casing manufacturing, possibly the Mini maybe made out of the same material ! Worth Giving DJI a call, see what they have to say.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998