DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, Buddy From Puerto Rico

Buddy PR

Reactions
New pilot with the Dron’s but already managing their flights pretty good, my real hobby is free diving and spearfishing, I wanted to get Great shots of my spearfishing captures while in the boat, also some of my fishing trips so I Purchased a Mavic air and right away I felt like I needed an upgrade to a Mavic 2. I’ll probably be selling or trading my Mavic Air but meanwhile I’m really enjoying it!

Attachments

• 0536220E-449E-48FD-9C91-934AF2124388.jpeg
    0536220E-449E-48FD-9C91-934AF2124388.jpeg
    740.9 KB · Views: 12
New pilot with the Dron’s but already managing their flights pretty good, my real hobby is free diving and spearfishing, I wanted to get Great shots of my spearfishing captures while in the boat, also some of my fishing trips so I Purchased a Mavic air and right away I felt like I needed an upgrade to a Mavic 2. I’ll probably be selling or trading my Mavic Air but meanwhile I’m really enjoying it!
Howdy from Wyoming @Buddy PR , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Buddy PR
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Can't wait to take my air to Puerto Rico in about 6 weeks. So beautiful there! I went last year even when there was no power. I hope all is well there now.

Can't wait to take my air to Puerto Rico in about 6 weeks. So beautiful there! I went last year even when there was no power. I hope all is well there now.
Yes, everything is back to normal, thank! Let me know, I could tell
You about a couple of places to fly your drone!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky