DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Central/ Jersey Shore--- New Jersey

Recklessfxdf

Reactions
Hi Everyone!
I am new to this hobby and I figured joining a forum will help me meet people and stay current on trends within the drone world. I am from central NJ and I love traveling and photography so the Mavic pro was a perfect fit. I ordered my drone last night and ordered some accessories too. I cant wait to get my drone, with that being said what are some things I can do or watch on youtube to get me ready for my first flight? Also does anyone have any pointers for aerial photography? Feel free to check out my instagram at Recklessfxdf

Cheers and Semper Fi

Anthony

Reactions: Viper and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

what are some things I can do or watch on youtube to get me ready for my first flight? Also does anyone have any pointers for aerial photography?
Check out the tips and videos I have linked at MavicHelp.com.

Welcome Ant...where at in Jersey are you from? A group of us down this way usually try to meet twice a month and show off out toys, along with a little flying.;)

Welcome Ant...where at in Jersey are you from? A group of us down this way usually try to meet twice a month and show off out toys, along with a little flying.;)
im down in Brick-- basically southern Monmouth Northern Ocean counties. Sounds like a lot of knowledge.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato