DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Leerdam, Netherlands

Reactions
Hi everyone,
Just got my Mavic yesterday, flew 10 minutes with it this morning and I'm already impressed.
Updating the firmware yesterday evening was really slow, I hope this doesn't have to be done too often.
I've flown (and crashed multiple times) a Walkera Rodeo 150 in full manual mode but this is a complete other story, so easy to fly, so stable on it's own. I tweaked the camera settings a bit before the first flight but it's already amazing, looking forward to flying and filming more. (too windy now)

Cheers,
Rudi

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Hi everyone,
Just got my Mavic yesterday, flew 10 minutes with it this morning and I'm already impressed.
Updating the firmware yesterday evening was really slow, I hope this doesn't have to be done too often.
I've flown (and crashed multiple times) a Walkera Rodeo 150 in full manual mode but this is a complete other story, so easy to fly, so stable on it's own. I tweaked the camera settings a bit before the first flight but it's already amazing, looking forward to flying and filming more. (too windy now)

Cheers,
Rudi
Howdy from Wyoming RudiNieuwenhuis, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Ha Rudi, welkom kerel!
You'll love the mavic... it's just such a nice little marvel that will keep you longing for more flyable days...
*stares out the window and sees horizontal treetops*

Cheers Joost

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buy or sell you drone, or simply just to say hello.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78