DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey Everyone from Amalfi Coast, Italy

Nash

Reactions
Hey Everyone! I'm Nash, I'm 19, and I've recently bought a Mavic Pro.
It's really nice to meet people with same interests so I'll briefly introduce myself and my "drone history":
I've always been really into RC helicopters and planes in general, but it's only been a little over a year since I started being interested in drones. My first one was a Phantom 3 Pro, and I used to take it with Me literally everywhere (I even got it on a flight to the US with its own suitcase once :D) but because of its heaviness and bulkiness it soon started to become unhandy, so I had to sell it a year later.
As a replacement, I was looking for a significantly smaller drone and being someone that travels a lot, the Mavic Pro eventually came up to be the perfect solution.
Size wasn't the only thing that made me go for that, in fact its extended range sounded like a really important feature especially for pilots like me, that use drones for medium-range flights.
My house is located on a 160 ft tall cliff which happens to be right on the ocean, so when I'm home, I'll use my drone mostly to observe the marine fauna from a birds eye perspective.
In my spare time I sit with binoculars checking the surface of the water for the slightest "unnatural" movement, and when I do I immediately send the drone to see what that movement is about... this way I was even able to get super close to a group of dolphins once, so that was definitely fun!
Now that i'm a Mavic Pilot too, I'm excited to be able to discuss interesting matters, and to get tips and advices from all the fellow pilots in this great community!
Cheers! ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Nash
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

Hey Everyone! I'm Nash, I'm 19, and I've recently bought a Mavic Pro.
It's really nice to meet people with same interests so I'll briefly introduce myself and my "drone history":
I've always been really into RC helicopters and planes in general, but it's only been a little over a year since I started being interested in drones. My first one was a Phantom 3 Pro, and I used to take it with Me literally everywhere (I even got it on a flight to the US with its own suitcase once :D) but because of its heaviness and bulkiness it soon started to become unhandy, so I had to sell it a year later.
As a replacement, I was looking for a significantly smaller drone and being someone that travels a lot, the Mavic Pro eventually came up to be the perfect solution.
Size wasn't the only thing that made me go for that, in fact its extended range sounded like a really important feature especially for pilots like me, that use drones for medium-range flights.
My house is located on a 160 ft tall cliff which happens to be right on the ocean, so when I'm home, I'll use my drone mostly to observe the marine fauna from a birds eye perspective.
In my spare time I sit with binoculars checking the surface of the water for the slightest "unnatural" movement, and when I do I immediately send the drone to see what that movement is about... this way I was even able to get super close to a group of dolphins once, so that was definitely fun!
Now that i'm a Mavic Pilot too, I'm excited to be able to discuss interesting matters, and to get tips and advices from all the fellow pilots in this great community!
Cheers! ;)

Hello Nash, I will be travelling to the Amalfi and Naples in about one month from Miami, FL U.S.A... I just want to touch base with you about the rules or tips about flying over there? I would love to get the beautiful scenery captured on my mavic. Im more nervous about travelling with the drone since I will have connecting flights in Istanbul, did you have any travelling issues recently?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000