DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Switzerland

Salla50

Reactions
Hi All

Unboxed my new Mavic Pro on Saturday. Done around 20km since then. Far exceeds expectations and I've be lusting for one for 2 years, lol.

Glad to be here finally.

Having said that, I'm constantly in a state of apprehension when flying; fear of damage, loss, etc. That tiny thing whizzing around and out of sight in seconds is somewhat disturbing. Do you ever get used to that?

Reactions: conchman
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I'm constantly in a state of apprehension when flying; fear of damage, loss, etc. That tiny thing whizzing around and out of sight in seconds is somewhat disturbing. Do you ever get used to that?
I used to back when I purchased my first DJI drone. That feeling went away after I understood how the features of the drone worked and had some flight time under my belt.

Reactions: Salla50
Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Hi All

Unboxed my new Mavic Pro on Saturday. Done around 20km since then. Far exceeds expectations and I've be lusting for one for 2 years, lol.

Glad to be here finally.

Having said that, I'm constantly in a state of apprehension when flying; fear of damage, loss, etc. That tiny thing whizzing around and out of sight in seconds is somewhat disturbing. Do you ever get used to that?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi All

Glad to be here finally.

Howdy from Wyoming @Salla50 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

thanks for all the replies. After 2 years of waiting and planning finally dream came true. Today went on my first hike with the Mavic in my back pack. Weather wasn't too good, but I got some flight time in and took a couple of snaps too! Need to get into RAWs or DNGs and get some PPing done :) - I have an old copy of lightroom, but Ill need to update it. Lots of potential here. Very excited!

DJI_0020.JPG

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I used to back when I purchased my first DJI drone. That feeling went away after I understood how the features of the drone worked and had some flight time under my belt.

Yep, i hear you. Im putting in as much flight time as possible, even just practising out in front of our place. It's all great fun!!! Once the stick movements really become 2nd nature Ill feel a lot more confident.

Hi All

Glad to be here finally.

Yes, when you can afford another and you gain confidence from experience. A lot of people are very apprehensive, so was I, still am occasionally.

Hi All

Glad to be here finally.

Hello, and welcome to Mavic Pilots from Chicago.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803